HALO COSMETICS

I have been playing Halo for quite sometime and was hoping that we would see cosmetic options similar to Halo Reach in Halo Infinite. The req packs in Halo 5 are not my favorite way of unlocking new and exciting customization options. I would rather work towards a specific item. Does anyone have any idea what types of cosmetic options we will see or how they will be unlocked?

> 2535460952921905;1:
> I have been playing Halo for quite sometime and was hoping that we would see cosmetic options similar to Halo Reach in Halo Infinite. The req packs in Halo 5 are not my favorite way of unlocking new and exciting customization options. I would rather work towards a specific item. Does anyone have any idea what types of cosmetic options we will see or how they will be unlocked?

Pretty sure they’ve mentioned previously that the armour system will be similar to what we’ve seen in Reach. I don’t have the source for that but it’s been something I’ve seen repeatedly said

I think a combo of 3 and Reach create the perfect unlock system for customization in gaming. You’d be able to work for the armor’s you want, and you’d have a pretty unique looking spartan that represents your accomplishments.

Think they said there will be tons of customization. The way micro transactions work or gun skins work I wouldn’t be surprised if they take H5 and just times that by 20 for customization options.

The variety of Halo 5 and customization of reach (with shoulders, armor effects etc) would be nice.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> > 2535460952921905;1:
> > I have been playing Halo for quite sometime and was hoping that we would see cosmetic options similar to Halo Reach in Halo Infinite. The req packs in Halo 5 are not my favorite way of unlocking new and exciting customization options. I would rather work towards a specific item. Does anyone have any idea what types of cosmetic options we will see or how they will be unlocked?
>
> Pretty sure they’ve mentioned previously that the armour system will be similar to what we’ve seen in Reach. I don’t have the source for that but it’s been something I’ve seen repeatedly said

They stated that fans of Reach’s armour customisation would be pleased with Halo Infinite. It is inspired from Reach as far as I recall. I just want to see full customisation, head, torso, arms, legs, shoulders etc.

They said multiple times we will be pleased by the customizations in Halo Infinite if we liked Reach’s. If anything, I wouldn’t mind it being similar in terms of unlockables as well, using credits and also achievements in Halo Infinite and past titles. They can also have pre-order exclusives (that actually stay exclusive to maintain their special touch).

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
ME GUSTARIA VER ARMADURAS NUNCA ANTES VISTAS Y GENIALES EN EL NUEVO HALO INFINITY

No idea yet, but let’s hope that the flight and/or beta for Infinite comes soon so we can find out.

I think they said that it won’t be random but no real info on how exactly it will work.

It has been stated that Halo: Infinite would model Halo: Reach’s level of customization. I worry about microtransactions being a thing, but if they exist, I hope they re only tied to cosmetics.

In a perfect universe, I would model customization as follows:
-armor, such as helmets, chest pieces, shoulder pads, could be tied to a non-monetized system where players complete challenges
-things like visors could be tied to a color customization system or be far more limited than Halo: 5
-skins for weapons, and maybe even armor, could be tied to micro-transactions
-microtransactions, if they exist, should in no way be tied to gameplay (especially if Halo: Infinite’s multiplayer is free to play … according to rumors). It should only be linked to cosmetics, and should not be randomized.

id like everything to be tied to player level and achievement based.

Chief’s shoulder pads in Discover Hope really look like an armour customisation from Reach, as in how they could easily be changed to something else. So yeah, helmets, shoulders, wrists, chest, hips, and maybe kneepads - but I never liked the kneepads how they stood out from the legs.