Halo Content in Other Video Games.

As we know, Halo themes, characters, weapons, and vehicles, have appeared in games outside of the Halo universe quite a lot over the past decade.

Warthog and “The Trials” in Forza Horizon 3.
Warthog and an entire race course in Forza Horizon 4.
Character skins in Minecraft.
UNSC sails and Spartan figurehead in Sea of Thieves.
Spartan Nicole and her stage in Dead or Alive 4.
Hal’s armour complete with energy sword and assault rifle in Fable II.
The Arbiter in Killer Instinct.
Spartan’s Kat and Emile in the latest Gears of War.
Spartan armour in Duke Nukem (okay, this one is a technicality as it’s not usable or playable).

So, if you had a chance to add something from the Halo franchise to another game, what would it be and what is the reason for doing so? (Practicality, easter egg, or just for fun). Don’t just limit yourselves to characters and weapons, either. Feel free to include levels, music, and vehicles, as well.

Swap out the football in a new NFL Blitz with an assault style bomb and a cheat code to turn your players into Spartans or Elites.

Add the Halo Reach Assault Rifle in Apex, or make Gibby’s shield look like a drop shield.

I think Master Chief would be a much better addition to Smash than most of the characters they’ve been adding to it recently

> 2533274904158628;4:
> I think Master Chief would be a much better addition to Smash than most of the characters they’ve been adding to it recently

I would love the Master Chief in Super Smash Bros. However, a forum monitor once said, which I agree with, it is unlikely to happen due to all the characters in the Super Smash Bros. games have had a game released on a Nintendo console before.

Since Microsoft owns Obsidian, I hope to see a medieval variant of the Mjolnir in Avowed.

• BulletstormLast Call” trailer which was a parody of the Halo 3 “Believe” campaign. - Halo 2 Theme song in Guitar Hero 3

> 2546678360738636;7:
> - BulletstormLast Call” trailer which was a parody of the Halo 3 “Believe” campaign. - Halo 2 Theme song in Guitar Hero 3

I totally forgot about the Mjolnir Mix being in Guitar Hero III! I used to play that song all the time, as well.

• Add some Halo ships (Sabre, Longsword) as well as Monitor-style ghost shells in Destiny 2.
    Also, here’s a funny and old clip of Halo Kinectimals.

I thought they nailed the Halo race in FH4 tbh and I’d love to see some crossover between the games in the future. I’d love for it to be maybe be a Mongoose or maybe even an aircraft such as a Pelican next time perhaps. One thing that is absolutely needed for this crossover however is the music. It NEEDS to be that oh so sweet iconic Halo theme.

> 2533274871396905;9:
> - Add some Halo ships (Sabre, Longsword) as well as Monitor-style ghost shells in Destiny 2.
> Also, here’s a funny and old clip of Halo Kinectimals.

That is the best thing I have seen all day! :rofl:

Spartan laser in Mass Effect :joy:

> 2533274871396905;9:
> - Add some Halo ships (Sabre, Longsword) as well as Monitor-style ghost shells in Destiny 2.
> Also, here’s a funny and old clip of Halo Kinectimals.

I totally agree, that would really add some cross-game depth to Destiny 2.

It’s the opposite, but we did get a COG like armor in H5

I enjoyed the Master Chief armor set that was in fable.

There is an achievement in Gears 2 that is called
And The Horsey You Rode In On

Master Chief in Smash Bros would be crazy. I could only imagine what his fighting style would be like.