Halo Console/Standard Edition Question

I’m getting the Halo 360 which comes with the Halo game, and I’m also getting the Halo Limited edition.

My question is the game just a basic standard edition in the console and has nothing special inside it and all other bonuses are outside or is does it have stuff enclosed inside?

If it was just a standard edition with nothing special I may trade it in for some other game at EB games and not have two games that are the same.

You get the FOTUS armor and other things things that come with the console but it is just a standard edition copy of Halo 4.

> I’m getting the Halo 360 which comes with the Halo game, and I’m also getting the Halo Limited edition.
>
> My question is the game just a basic standard edition in the console and has nothing special inside it and all other bonuses are outside or is does it have stuff enclosed inside?
>
> If it was just a standard edition with nothing special I may trade it in for some other game at EB games and not have two games that are the same.

The console comes with the standard edition of the game, no extra bonuses. You could trade in the game that comes with the console toward the console itself. I did that for the Reach Console.

> > I’m getting the Halo 360 which comes with the Halo game, and I’m also getting the Halo Limited edition.
> >
> > My question is the game just a basic standard edition in the console and has nothing special inside it and all other bonuses are outside or is does it have stuff enclosed inside?
> >
> > If it was just a standard edition with nothing special I may trade it in for some other game at EB games and not have two games that are the same.
>
> The console comes with the standard edition of the game, no extra bonuses. You could trade in the game that comes with the console toward the console itself. I did that for the Reach Console.

Good idea, I didn’t think of that, I will ask them about doing that next time I’m there.

> > > I’m getting the Halo 360 which comes with the Halo game, and I’m also getting the Halo Limited edition.
> > >
> > > My question is the game just a basic standard edition in the console and has nothing special inside it and all other bonuses are outside or is does it have stuff enclosed inside?
> > >
> > > If it was just a standard edition with nothing special I may trade it in for some other game at EB games and not have two games that are the same.
> >
> > The console comes with the standard edition of the game, no extra bonuses. You could trade in the game that comes with the console toward the console itself. I did that for the Reach Console.
>
> Good idea, I didn’t think of that, I will ask them about doing that next time I’m there.

GameStop will give you something like $40 bucks for the SE when you pick up your console. I recommend letting them know before you start the transaction so they can apply it to your final sale.

> > > > I’m getting the Halo 360 which comes with the Halo game, and I’m also getting the Halo Limited edition.
> > > >
> > > > My question is the game just a basic standard edition in the console and has nothing special inside it and all other bonuses are outside or is does it have stuff enclosed inside?
> > > >
> > > > If it was just a standard edition with nothing special I may trade it in for some other game at EB games and not have two games that are the same.
> > >
> > > The console comes with the standard edition of the game, no extra bonuses. You could trade in the game that comes with the console toward the console itself. I did that for the Reach Console.
> >
> > Good idea, I didn’t think of that, I will ask them about doing that next time I’m there.
>
> GameStop will give you something like $40 bucks for the SE when you pick up your console. I recommend letting them know before you start the transaction so they can apply it to your final sale.

This exactly. The might even be kind enough to open the box and remove it before hand (they did for me).