Halo Connectivity Issues

There has been a MAJOR problem going on with not only me, but hundreds of other players as well.
The game has been constantly screwing not only me, like I said, but other players as well. The game kicks me from servers WAY too much. To be precise, every 3 games, I’ve been kicked out once. Oh, and I reset everything, port-forwarded my Xbox, and even contacted my Wi-Fi supplier. Each time I did something, the results pointed to one thing- Halo servers.
This has been going on for way too long. I’ve been banned for 24 hours now. If this keeps happening, Halo, then you’ll lose valuable Halo enthusiasts that are dedicated to your game, and may even (GASP!) move back to Black Ops III. Please, get your crap together, and start fixing this problem. (Although I have no doubt that you’ve been working on this for quite a while, you probably should’ve had a solution by now.)

Have you had this problem? Let’s remind Halo of what’s happening, shall we?

> 2535447803567927;1:
> There has been a MAJOR problem going on with not only me, but hundreds of other players as well.
> The game has been constantly screwing not only me, like I said, but other players as well. The game kicks me from servers WAY too much. To be precise, every 3 games, I’ve been kicked out once. Oh, and I reset everything, port-forwarded my Xbox, and even contacted my Wi-Fi supplier. Each time I did something, the results pointed to one thing- Halo servers.
> This has been going on for way too long. I’ve been banned for 24 hours now. If this keeps happening, Halo, then you’ll lose valuable Halo enthusiasts that are dedicated to your game, and may even (GASP!) move back to Black Ops III. Please, get your crap together, and start fixing this problem. (Although I have no doubt that you’ve been working on this for quite a while, you probably should’ve had a solution by now.)
>
> Have you had this problem? Let’s remind Halo of what’s happening, shall we?

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.