Halo Comp

Hey guys ive recently started to get into the competitive side of halo because of my friends that are onyx and champ but i really want to make more friends (who are into comp) since they’re not on as often as they where before. feel free to add me on xbone :slight_smile:

Add me man I’m trying to get more competitive a dimond trying to get Oynx I like to think I’m good!

Same… a comp team would be great

I’m interested in a comp team as well
Add my xbl acc
I zPiX3Lz I

Hey there, check out THE ARK COMMUNITY. Running with a team can definitely better your chances in Arena. We have members that are always looking for others to party up with. Many have and use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Discord chat is a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with.

Let me know if you have any questions or go to the company page (THE ARK COMMUNITY) to sign up.
<ul class=“post-actions-list”> [/list]

ya we have a competitive clan. We are part of the MG League which includes MG Eclipse… MG Perception and MG Machine. We have in house tournaments every month for MEMBERS ONLY, We do alot of HWC and other competitive playlists… We have alot of other competitive aspects but those are just to name a couple. We have over 100 Members total and everyone HAS to be active to remain in the clan so you know you would be with active Halo players!!!if you wanna join let me know here or ad me on discord. Melton Gaming#1969 Discord is the best way to reach me and will get the quickest response.