halo community update predictions

So since its Thursday and the HCU (the title) We know we’re getting a UNSC leader will we be getting sgt Johnson leader that was teased last year a whole new leader,new maps? Leave your guesses!

Most likely just the UNSC leader, I wouldn’t mind some extra maps though.

> 2535458426112390;1:
> So since its Thursday and the HCU (the title) We know we’re getting a UNSC leader will we be getting sgt Johnson leader that was teased last year a whole new leader,new maps? Leave your guesses!

Where can one see the patch notes once posted? I feel like im always the last to know about it. Will it be here on waypoint or reddit? Thanks!

> 2533274870931605;3:
> > 2535458426112390;1:
> > So since its Thursday and the HCU (the title) We know we’re getting a UNSC leader will we be getting sgt Johnson leader that was teased last year a whole new leader,new maps? Leave your guesses!
>
> Where can one see the patch notes once posted? I feel like im always the last to know about it. Will it be here on waypoint or reddit? Thanks!

I say if we get the patch notes today it should be on both but I say it will be on here first!

As I’m aware there is nothing saying we will be told today in the HCU. What is certain is that its a UNSC leader. Is it Johnson? I doubt it. But I would like to see him in Halo again. What a legend!

I’m hoping that along with the inevitable tease, we get to know their specialty for the battlefield. Like, is the leader a rusher, boomer, or turtle. Also, a glimpse at their special unit would be awesome as well.

I just want a leader that seems cool to me, I need a pretty good reason to abandon my Banished boys :slight_smile: