Halo Community Update 15.1.2015

Infinity’s Armoury preview 2
Lots of weapon skins. I absolutely love the Lime Green Boomco Magnum. Mythic Loadout weapon! Other two up top are carbine variants.
Mark V is Called Mark V Alpha, This means we could possibly get another Mark V that looks nicer later on. (although, the Helmet has grown on me over time, should look sweet with the centurion armour.

3 new armours.
Atlas
Mark V Alpha
Achilles (Spartan Company reward)
New Warzone Assault map (Night Time Noctus, yay1)
But WA doesn’t work in Aus or New Zealand, so no nighttime noctus for me… (-Yoink-)
New Fathom remix, actually looks pretty good. Wouldn’t recognise it as a Fathom remix unless I was told.

Looking at emblems, It looks like we are getting the Guilty Spark emblem back (Yay!)

And Warzone weapon despawn time fix. It’s been bumped from 5 seconds, up to 20 seconds.

So no actual new maps ONCE AGAIN, what a shock.

More cosmetics? F this.

Nighttime Noctus looks awesome. Not a fan of any of the currently-revealed skins though…

And about the Mark V “Alpha”… Makes me wonder if we’ll get the Mark V (Noble Six’s default helmet in Reach) in a future update. And YAY a new Infiltrator armor variant that (hopefully) has some secondary color to it!

It’s a new map. Sure they need new outdoor scenic maps but it looks good.

> 2700819419390979;5:
> It’s a new map. Sure they need new outdoor scenic maps but it looks good.

Its not new, its a remix, they both are. The warzone assault is noctus, and the other one is fathom remixed. THESE ARE NOT NEW MAPS.

I was hoping they’d mention more gametypes

So will it be possible to unlock Achilles in a REQ pack? Or can it only be done through that Spartan Company contest?

God Mark v alpha is -Yoinking!- horrible

> As you’ll see below, art and design teams have been reviewing your feedback on remix maps, and there’s a strong focus on making these maps feel, look, and play like entirely new spaces.

If they succeed at this, will you still care if they used the same foundation? I won’t.

No new gametypes + no new maps (Remixes are not new maps!) = weak update. What does 343 not understand about players wanting new modes and maps? No wonder they didn’t charge for a Season Pass. But I sort of wish they did… Maybe we would get NEW maps.

> 2533274839077070;10:
> > As you’ll see below, art and design teams have been reviewing your feedback on remix maps, and there’s a strong focus on making these maps feel, look, and play like entirely new spaces.
>
>
> If they succeed at this, will you still care if they used the same foundation? I won’t.

No, I wouldn’t. But the idea of a remix just seems lazy.

> 2533274805960860;12:
> > 2533274839077070;10:
> > > As you’ll see below, art and design teams have been reviewing your feedback on remix maps, and there’s a strong focus on making these maps feel, look, and play like entirely new spaces.
> >
> >
> > If they succeed at this, will you still care if they used the same foundation? I won’t.
>
>
> No, I wouldn’t. But the idea of a remix just seems lazy.

I can’t argue that. I just hope they changed them enough to justify it this time.

The think that intrigues me most is that mythic. that mythic is a loadout weapon. What could be so special about it that its a Mythic.

It looks like a BR of types.

Do we have more info about the Achilles set? Do you only need to be enlisted in a SC to get it?

Well guess they are sticking with that helmet choice for the Mark V…

Yeesh, what have they done to MK V…

> 2533274832732883;7:
> I was hoping they’d mention more gametypes

Excerpt from the HCU: “The finest of trash talk flows from the new first floor playtest lab where the multiplayer team is experimenting with a broad range of on-the-way game modes.”

For the love of all that is Halo, I sincerely hope Bravo isn’t screwing with us.

Great even more crap to bloat the req system. Skins skins and more skins just great.

> 2533274805960860;11:
> No new gametypes + no new maps (Remixes are not new maps!) = weak update. What does 343 not understand about players wanting new modes and maps? No wonder they didn’t charge for a Season Pass. But I sort of wish they did… Maybe we would get NEW maps.

Remember to watch the HCS and the Xgames! thats the reason right there.