Halo Community Game Night

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HCGN

This group is about gathering the community to play Halo together, and have a ton of fun. My goal is to gather enough gamers to be serious about this group so we can share in the excitment leading up to Halo 4, create a Youtube to share with the world how fun it is be apart of this group, and most of all have good clean fun enjoying games that have played a huge role in shaping the gaming industry since 2001.

CGNs (Community Game Nights) will consist of the following
Halo CE (PC)
Halo 2 (PC)
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST (On occasion)
Halo Reach

and soon to come Halo 4

Sounds like a neat idea. How are u going to keep this idea on lock?

I don’t have any of the PC games, but I would love to play Reach, Halo 3, and ODST.

> I don’t have any of the PC games, but I would love to play Reach, Halo 3, and ODST.

Halo 2 PC right now unopened goes for about 20 dollars on Ebay. The cheapest ive seen it at and it was still sealed was at 13.00 plus shipping.

If on lock you mean alive?
I am hoping to get a solid amount of people to join to where i give administrative power to someone or some people from whom I can trust to possibly have it be a continuous thing even if I’m not around to monitor it. I don’t want to be one of those things where it will die in a month because of lack of commitment. The idea in my head is so solid right now on maintaining it that I’m very optimistic at the moment.

> I don’t have any of the PC games, but I would love to play Reach, Halo 3, and ODST.

We will most definitely be playing those games :slight_smile: