Halo: Combat Evolved HD (news)

Hey everyone, by now you have probably heard about the HD Combat Evolved remake coming out this November. If you would like to stay up-to-date on this information, head on over to the facebook page and ‘Like’ it for all the latest news and updates. So, while you’re waiting for this fantastic title to be released, just go here http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Halo-Combat-Evolved-HD/148782435177828 and after you ‘Like’ it, spread the word to your friends. Let’s let everyone know that it’s finally coming. Next, we’ll hope for a Halo 2 remake Enjoy!

Sorry, not to be “that guy” but nothing has really been confirmed yet. Joystiq claims its official but I would’nt get your hopes too high.

It should be announced here five minutes before the real announcment. Then we could make bets and get rich.

> Sorry, not to be “that guy” but nothing has really been confirmed yet. Joystiq claims its official but I would’nt get your hopes too high.

It’s not just a random rumor though. The page on facebook is to give everything as up-to-date as possible. While the release date stated is in November, which would make sense for Halo’s 10th anniversary… I’m also aware it’s subject to change.

It is just a rumor, and there’s not much point in following something on Facebook that’s an unofficial group for something that we don’t even know exists yet.

To put it in another perspective, I could ask you to Like my Facebook group to stay up to date on the second coming of Christ.

Waypoint is the place for Halo news, not Facebook.