Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Special Controller?

I was just in Gamestop and for some reason the comversation shifted to an original Xbox controller for Halo:CEA. I was just wondering if anyone else knew about this? I think I saw something about this on IGN, but it was just in passing.

I’ll do a google search, but, I figured I would make this thread IF anyone knew anything.

They are going to be reworked old controllers at Halofest. These will not be for retail. However they might auction them off, or give them away as gifts.

This is what I have heard and read anyway.

Here’s a Link

343i is making 6 (yes, only 6) original Xbox controller.
The money will be given to charity.

Oo, here’s a thought, I wonder if Kinect will be used to order around the troopers in CEA?

> Oo, here’s a thought, I wonder if Kinect will be used to order around the troopers in CEA?

No, AI are just supposed to wander around aimlessly, that’s what makes Halo so challenging.

> Oo, here’s a thought, I wonder if Kinect will be used to order around the troopers in CEA?

Isn’t it a topic about controllers ? :wink:

Yeah, it was just a random thought. I do that.

I would pay a lot of money for a 360 controller in Duke housing. How much d’you reckon the 6 limited edition ones will go for? Your weak dollar should make it a little cheaper for us over in Blighty…

I’d be willing to pay $200 I think.

> I would pay a lot of money for a 360 controller in Duke housing. How much d’you reckon the 6 limited edition ones will go for? Your weak dollar should make it a little cheaper for us over in Blighty…
>
> I’d be willing to pay $200 I think.

I bid $201

:stuck_out_tongue:

That’s fine, so long as there aren’t another 5 people willing to pay $201 for the others. :stuck_out_tongue: