halo combat evolved anniversary is worth $40.00

listen, if we are getting 7 multiplayer maps, that’s worth around $23.33. now add in the $16.66 for the remastered campaign, co-op over live, terminals with story CUTSCENES with info about halo 4, and achievements. Halo:CE costs like 12 bucks, so from this info, most people can conclude that…THIS GAME IS A STEAL!!!

lol I guess so.

Who would want to NOT by a Halo Game? Certainly not members of the Halo Community that’s for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

I think $40.00 is resonable for all the stuff there giving us.

its defeniately worth a lot more

It’s not just worth it… it’s a steal

> its defeniately worth a lot more

I know it is, but they can’t sell it for the full fledged $60, only because there remastering Halo CE, not totally making an entire new game.

> It’s not just worth it… it’s a steal

They could if they wanted to I’m sure.

> listen, if we are getting 7 multiplayer maps, that’s worth around $23.33. now add in the $16.66 for the remastered campaign, co-op over live, terminals with story CUTSCENES with info about halo 4, and achievements. Halo:CE costs like 12 bucks, so from this info, most people can conclude that…THIS GAME IS A STEAL!!!

Ce is $5. A remastered campaign shouldn’t cost more than $10. If they put flood in firefight and bigger forge pallet, then it is a deal

I’m not worried about the $40 price tag, it’s well worth it. I only paid $30 for my copy so I got one heck of a deal.

> > listen, if we are getting 7 multiplayer maps, that’s worth around $23.33. now add in the $16.66 for the remastered campaign, co-op over live, terminals with story CUTSCENES with info about halo 4, and achievements. Halo:CE costs like 12 bucks, so from this info, most people can conclude that…THIS GAME IS A STEAL!!!
>
> Ce is $5. A remastered campaign shouldn’t cost more than $10. If they put flood in firefight and bigger forge pallet, then it is a deal

i do not agree with you. Remastering a game takes people and money. Selling it for 13 dollars plus more labor that had to be done for 7 maps and you think it isnt a steal?

I thought this was common knowledge among Halo fans that CEA was going to be a great deal.

If you sold the entire world for a $1, someone would complain it’s not worth it.

I changed my opinion,i think it 's a good price for a most full game.

actually its worth about 60 bucks but i can settle for 40 lol

not really… if they included all the maps from halo pc… it would be 40$ but with only 7maps it’s worth 30 in my book…

other remastered collections include 2 or 3 games

7 maps= about 2400 MP= $30. But that means you have to buy 2 "1600 MP’ cards which is $40
Remastered Campaign+4 player co-op= $20.

So either way you look at it its aroud $50-$60

It’s definitely woth the money but I don’t know about the maps. If Reach will still suck after the TU then the maps aren’t worth.

> 7 maps= about 2400 MP= $30. But that means you have to buy 2 "1600 MP’ cards which is $40
> Remastered Campaign+4 player co-op= $20.
>
> So either way you look at it its aroud $50-$60

Your point is invalid. Do the math. First, they didn’t touch the campaign so there is no 4 player coop, only 2 player like the original. They remastered the graphics which shouldn’t add more than $10 when you can buy the game for $5. 7 maps for 2400 is illogical. They sold 3 maps for 800 like noble and defiant which means that each map is about 270 ms points. 6 maps are worth 1600 which means 7 maps shouldn’t be more than 1900 ms points. The rest of the money should go towards flood in firefight and a big forge palette for the maps which would make the $40 pricetag a deal.