halo combat evolved anniversary evolved dlc

the people who made this game should make dlc that lets you have all the original maps and even some from halo 2 (like coagulation)who else thinks this maybe if enough people say yes they will make this.personally i dont care for the maps they put on on halo combat evolved anniversary.reply and tell me what you think

While it would be nice for them to go and fill in with all the maps, and lan play for anniversary. Its not going to happen, bud. All attention is on halo 4 now and rightfully should. This isnt the first thread talking about that…

that sucks because my favorite map of all time is coagulation and its variants

> that sucks because my favorite map of all time is coagulation and its variants

That’s the thing though; Blood Gulch is already in the game.

Yes, Hemorrhage IS a remake of Blood Gulch, which Coagulation was remake of. That’s like a remake of a remakes remake O___O

Therefore, 343 figured better off giving us Headlong instead.

There won’t be any future DLC for Anniversary. 343 is focusing on Halo 4 now.

Yeah, the focus is on Halo 4. At least we won’t get few non-forge maps of Halo Reach. The maps of Halo 4 should be inspired by past maps while being new.

I just wish that 343 would have include all of the Reach maps with Anniversary. Similar to how ODST came with all of the Halo 3 maps.

> I just wish that 343 would have include all of the Reach maps with Anniversary. Similar to how ODST came with all of the Halo 3 maps.

Meh, most of them suck anyway.

> I just wish that 343 would have include all of the Reach maps with Anniversary. Similar to how ODST came with all of the Halo 3 maps.

Hello xXIronSausageXx, anyways yeah I’d like that. Because my Reach disc is super messed up and now I usually only use the Anniversary disc for Reach. This means I can only play Anniversary playlists :frowning:
The thing about ODST is that if your Halo 3 disc wasn’t working for multiplayer, you could just use the ODST multiplayer disc. It also had ALL the maps.

Although that would have been quite nice, 343 should commit themselves on making Halo 4. Anniversary didn’t sell too well and since not many people buy Reach map packs or anything, we don’t really need more maps.

I was really hoping for a FULL Combat Evolved game with new multiplayer. I thought it’d be a big game, but it’s just a small game. A small game with new graphics overtop and a Reach map pack pretty much.

i didnt see Hemorrhage

One of the creaters said it was unfortunate they had so little time to finish the game, because they could have done much more in CEA (CEA was the 10 years of Halo and delaying release date was not an option).
Maybe part of that more would have been an actual CEA multiplayer. But I have doubts they’d be willing to do it because Reach would lose another ton of players.

Wasn’t this HALO CE A? Not HALO 2 A?

I would’ve given up Headlong for Forge World just so we could have Forge versions of every Halo map.

Headlong is the only Halo 2 map in the bunch that isn’t a variant of a Halo 1 map. Plus, I wanted Headlong in Halo 4 instead of HCEA.