Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary achievments

Now that they have announced the achievements are there any you wish they would have included EX:
1 shot 10 Hunters on legendary
Find the rex sig. on the last level
Find the talking grunt
and maybe one of the infection achievements where you earn in multiplaye where everyone has to kill someone with the achievement

Three words. Tower to Tower :smiley:

> Three words. Tower to Tower :smiley:

Sorry but im not understanding what you mean, its been a very long time since CE

> > Three words. Tower to Tower :smiley:
>
> Sorry but im not understanding what you mean, its been a very long time since CE

Tower to Tower was a Halo 1 tricking challenge proposed in September 2004 on High Impact Halo. It was finally completed in early June of this year, after a great deal of blood, tears, and explosions.

It would make the perfect 1GS achievement.

As for the thread, though:
-I was really hoping AotCR would be the no-vehicle challenge; it actually makes sense for it.
-Two Betrayals no weapon swap should be a single-player challenge.
-I hope the skulls are stuck in places that can only be accessed by tricking; I was hoping to see some classic tricking stuff make the achievements list.

dude that tower thing was sic thanx for the linky

ya great link made me wany smile

which it did
smile

Tower to Tower is one of those so difficult to do achievements that should be given its own nameplates. Not an achievement… as for achievements I would like to add:

1. Vidmaster: Return of Annual - Complete the final campaign mission 2-player co-op on Mythic difficulty.

Nothing else… I personally love the campaign achievements…

> Tower to Tower is one of those so difficult to do achievements that should be given its own nameplates. Not an achievement… as for achievements I would like to add:
>
> 1. Vidmaster: Return of Annual - Complete the final campaign mission 2-player co-op on Mythic difficulty.
>
> Nothing else… I personally love the campaign achievements…

LOL yah the campaign ones are pretty good

> Tower to Tower is one of those so difficult to do achievements that should be given its own nameplates. Not an achievement… as for achievements I would like to add:
>
> 1. Vidmaster: Return of Annual - Complete the final campaign mission 2-player co-op on Mythic difficulty.
>
> Nothing else… I personally love the campaign achievements…

Or 3 vidmasters to unlock the GRD armour?

i always thought there would be a achivement to complete a level or the hole campaingn in flash back mode

> i always thought there would be a achivement to complete a level or the hole campaingn in flash back mode

Yah i was also kinda hoping this

OG halo- 0 cR- Complete entire game legendary old visuals

> Find the rex sig. on the last level
> Find the talking grunt

> Three words. Tower to Tower :smiley:

Hmmm… I wonder where they will be hiding the skulls…