Halo , Collectibles

I made this post a long time ago and I bring it up once again with the revival of Halo with Halo infinite.

Anyone remember back in the days of Halo 3 (and even Reach actually) , the game that was popular for people to collect named, ActionClix? A game made by the company, WizKids.

I remember back when Halo 3 was first coming out that advertising was at its highest and one of the coolest things (aside from the mountain dew haha) was the idea of an almost board game sort of style collectors game where the industry was creating replicas of halo related characters and vehicles. I preordered Halo 3 back in '07 and it even came with a little actionclix master chief and arbiter figure which was super awesome. They had all kinds of cool Clix’s such as red and blue spartans with different guns, master chief with different weapons, marines with different weapons, grunts, jackals, brutes, flood variants, even Halo Reach’s Noble team later on in 2010, you name it ! One of the coolest things was they had vehicle packs such as a hunter pack, a warthog pack, covenant banshee pack, and the coolest of all, a to scale Halo 3 Scarab back in 2008 !! Something I have right now to this day and I love it !!
Back in 2011 I believe they made a 10 year anniversary to these Halo Actionclix, as Actionclix became Heroclix and so remade all the Halo Actionclix (almost all of them) into Heroclix.

Now I am making this forum to see what anyone here reading thinks of the idea of more up to date ActionClix or as the game is called now, Heroclix. For Wizkids to make modern HeroClix such as a Halo 5 master chief, a Halo Infinite Master Chief, a Halo 5 Arbiter, a Halo 2 Anniversary Arbiter, Halo 5 Locke, Halo 5 blue and Osiris team, Halo 4/5/Infinite Spartan IVs with different weapons, Halo Wars 2 Atriox, Halo Infinite Banished hunters, Halo wars 2 hunter captain, Halo Infinite Banished brutes, Halo Infinite Brute chieftains, To Scale- Halo wars 2 Banished wraiths and banshees and of course a large to scale Halo wars 2 banished Scarab. I think it would be the perfect runner up to Megablox which monopolizes the scene of Halo collectibles, and i think is absolutely necessary!

Comment below I want to see some other ideas, and maybe one day we can see a modern revival of Halo Heroclix.