Halo Clans and Custom Matches

Halo Reach has always been one of my favorite games. Specifically because of the community. This game has gotten me into hardcore gaming in general due to my dedication to the community as a whole. My favorite things from Reach has to be the forge mode and custom matches. Forge was at its peak in this game in my opinion. The endless possibilities of custom maps and game modes, and then to share these in a variety of different custom matches. The community took this one step farther after clans started coming up with their own game modes. I remember playing ninja and the suspense of “am I going to win this round and progress to the next round” was sometimes unbelievable. Every match you would get it online would have at least 8 or 10 people with microphones and they’d all be talking. The community really made this game into what it became. Do you guys think this same type of community will come back? Do you guys thing clans will be super prominent like they used to be? How about forge, will it still be at the top? If this game is anywhere near as good as it was when it released on the 360, I can already tell you that there will be many many nights I stay up for 10+ hours playing this game.

Also, Griffball was awesome!!!

Clans never went away. They have been going strong in 5 from what I have seen and im sure to MMC PC won’t be any different considering now we can all use discord. I doubt in-game chat will be as commonly used however

> 2535430761764648;2:
> Clans never went away. They have been going strong in 5 from what I have seen and im sure to MMC PC won’t be any different considering now we can all use discord. I doubt in-game chat will be as commonly used however

In-game chat might not be that useful, but it’s a cool thing to have, especially for those who are playing from different communities and have way different accents

I remember Black Water Ops back in Halo 3. I’d love to see it make a return for the future, but I doubt that’ll happen.

I miss how good the community was back in Halo 3. Loved the Bungie forums, loved how many of my friends played and how often we’d all play. I absolutely cannot wait for Halo MCC to drop on PC.

If you go to LFG posts for Halo Reach on Xbox One you’ll find nothing but people recruiting for their crappy clans if you’re looking for a clan.

THE CSR NEEDS YOU!

Attention ladies and gentlemen from across the Halo community! Do you like playing matchmaking with a full team of interactive squad members? Do you enjoy going on winning streaks while racking up the kills? Do you like an organized group of loyal friends you can always rely on? Are you a thrill-seeking Custom Games player who can’t get enough of Halos wild carnage? Perhaps your more laid back and you just like to enjoy a casual game of co-op campaign… Whatever your interests are, prepare to have them all satisfied!
The CSR is recruiting today! A brotherhood of Halo players constantly looking for the next match, always on top of our game and always looking for new additions to our ranks. We are looking for you to be our next member, we are looking for to become a leader.
If you consider yourself a leader, someone who can take charge and help lead a team of Spartans and Elites to victory, then come aboard and show the whole Halo community what you can do!
If you see yourself as more of a follower, don’t fret. We need people like you too! Without you we wouldn’t have a team!We’re all about action, teamwork and having a blast! If you think this is the right Clan for you then check out the URL below. See you on the battlefield soldier!

The community is pretty much dead, when it comes to game chat and random people inviting people to custom games.

> 2535431221908268;7:
> The community is pretty much dead, when it comes to game chat and random people inviting people to custom games.

Bigwinkyy69 - Although the population of the community has indeed dwindled, there is no reason to believe it is quote “dead”. Just this morning I enjoyed a series of matches with a lively group of people I discovered on big team battle. We partied up after the first game and enjoyed a series of matches together.
The community will flourish again if people are willing to light the match, if you will.
It’s all about what we put into to it.

> 2535452617161226;1:
> Halo Reach has always been one of my favorite games. Specifically because of the community. This game has gotten me into hardcore gaming in general due to my dedication to the community as a whole. My favorite things from Reach has to be the forge mode and custom matches. Forge was at its peak in this game in my opinion. The endless possibilities of custom maps and game modes, and then to share these in a variety of different custom matches. The community took this one step farther after clans started coming up with their own game modes. I remember playing ninja and the suspense of “am I going to win this round and progress to the next round” was sometimes unbelievable. Every match you would get it online would have at least 8 or 10 people with microphones and they’d all be talking. The community really made this game into what it became. Do you guys think this same type of community will come back? Do you guys thing clans will be super prominent like they used to be? How about forge, will it still be at the top? If this game is anywhere near as good as it was when it released on the 360, I can already tell you that there will be many many nights I stay up for 10+ hours playing this game.
>
> Also, Griffball was awesome!!!

Mega Ooof.

Rank spartan company?