Halo Channel

Hello, I think my message has its place here because I do not know where to send it.
I see I have Halo The Fall of Reach installed on my hard drive when I want to manage Halo 5. I see written installed when I’m on the Store. When I launch Halo Channel, I only have access to episode 1. I have a message telling me to buy the console or collector edition game.

> 2535464305221839;1:
> Hello, I think my message has its place here because I do not know where to send it.
> I see I have Halo The Fall of Reach installed on my hard drive when I want to manage Halo 5. I see written installed when I’m on the Store. When I launch Halo Channel, I only have access to episode 1. I have a message telling me to buy the console or collector edition game.

Hi there!
Have you tried watching that first episode and seeing if the next episode unlocks?
This may be a silly question, but did you purchase the collector edition version of Halo 5?

> 2535445608274502;2:
> > 2535464305221839;1:
> > Hello, I think my message has its place here because I do not know where to send it.
> > I see I have Halo The Fall of Reach installed on my hard drive when I want to manage Halo 5. I see written installed when I’m on the Store. When I launch Halo Channel, I only have access to episode 1. I have a message telling me to buy the console or collector edition game.
>
> Hi there!
> Have you tried watching that first episode and seeing if the next episode unlocks?
> This may be a silly question, but did you purchase the collector edition version of Halo 5?

I don’t remember if I watched it or not. When I go to the Store, I have the “classic” version. It’s still weird to have just one episode even with this version right? In this case I shouldn’t even have it.

> 2535464305221839;3:
> > 2535445608274502;2:
> > > 2535464305221839;1:
> > > Hello, I think my message has its place here because I do not know where to send it.
> > > I see I have Halo The Fall of Reach installed on my hard drive when I want to manage Halo 5. I see written installed when I’m on the Store. When I launch Halo Channel, I only have access to episode 1. I have a message telling me to buy the console or collector edition game.
> >
> > Hi there!
> > Have you tried watching that first episode and seeing if the next episode unlocks?
> > This may be a silly question, but did you purchase the collector edition version of Halo 5?
>
> I don’t remember if I watched it or not. When I go to the Store, I have the “classic” version. It’s still weird to have just one episode even with this version right? In this case I shouldn’t even have it.

I have no idea, though I’d say the one episode might be there as an enticement into purchasing the rest of the series or collectors edition. I think the series is on Netflix now by the way of you wanted to watch it.

> 2535445608274502;4:
> > 2535464305221839;3:
> > > 2535445608274502;2:
> > > > 2535464305221839;1:
> > > > Hello, I think my message has its place here because I do not know where to send it.
> > > > I see I have Halo The Fall of Reach installed on my hard drive when I want to manage Halo 5. I see written installed when I’m on the Store. When I launch Halo Channel, I only have access to episode 1. I have a message telling me to buy the console or collector edition game.
> > >
> > > Hi there!
> > > Have you tried watching that first episode and seeing if the next episode unlocks?
> > > This may be a silly question, but did you purchase the collector edition version of Halo 5?
> >
> > I don’t remember if I watched it or not. When I go to the Store, I have the “classic” version. It’s still weird to have just one episode even with this version right? In this case I shouldn’t even have it.
>
> I have no idea, though I’d say the one episode might be there as an enticement into purchasing the rest of the series or collectors edition. I think the series is on Netflix now by the way of you wanted to watch it.

OK thanks for your answers. If someone from the staff could confirm or give a response thank you.