Halo Championship Series Emblem still not unlock

Today i take my forth HCS Team pack, with secret hope finally to unlock that HCS Emblem like was wrote in description. Instead Emblem i received 2 x 500000 Points. Just like my last purchase before a month. After that i check again in description and realized that, they are removed Emblem from possible rewards.
Wrealy???
Instead you can fixed, you decide to removed!!!
What’s is wrong with you guys???
I spend 40 bucks for that Emblem!!!
You wrealy know how to screw things write?

There are 3 emblems, Counter Logic Gaming, Evil Geniuses and Optic Gaming. these are the only emblems you will get from these packs along with weapon skins.
The only other HCS emblem was given out in a pack around the time of the last halo championship and is not available to unlock along with the armour pieces at this time.

> 2533274979375175;2:
> There are 3 emblems, Counter Logic Gaming, Evil Geniuses and Optic Gaming. these are the only emblems you will get from these packs along with weapon skins.
> The only other HCS emblem was given out in a pack around the time of the last halo championship and is not available to unlock along with the armour pieces at this time.

The same “other HCS” Emblem was in the first description. If you have everything other things unlocked, you will receive HCS weapons skins,HCS armour set or Emblem from that pack that you mentioned. But now the description is changed.

The reason why you can’t recieve it, is because it was a reward from a Req pack aquired by watching the Halo World Championship

> 2533274939500905;4:
> The reason why you can’t recieve it, is because it was a reward from a Req pack aquired by watching the Halo World Championship

As BlaZe correctly states, The HCS emblem that was given out around world championships was never handed out in these packs and only the 3 team emblems are available.

> 2533274979375175;5:
> > 2533274939500905;4:
> > The reason why you can’t recieve it, is because it was a reward from a Req pack aquired by watching the Halo World Championship
>
>
> As BlaZe correctly states, The HCS emblem that was given out around world championships was never handed out in these packs and only the 3 team emblems are available.

You don’t really read the description before they changed???

> 2533274939500905;4:
> The reason why you can’t recieve it, is because it was a reward from a Req pack aquired by watching the Halo World Championship

Just read this -

Securing yourself one of the three Series 1 team skin packs will not only get you the skins and emblem of your favorite team, but it will also give you a high chance at some all-new HCS weapon skins for the AR, Magnum, and for the first time, the Battle Rifle. Seven all-new REQs are available within this these packs including Red and Blue ARs, Brs, and Magnums, as well as the white BR. The HCS Champion Helmet and Armor are also now available once again, as well as the white HCS ARs, Magnums, and emblem, totaling in 12 REQs!

> 2535434178333855;7:
> > 2533274939500905;4:
> > The reason why you can’t recieve it, is because it was a reward from a Req pack aquired by watching the Halo World Championship
>
>
> Just read this -
>
> Securing yourself one of the three Series 1 team skin packs will not only get you the skins and emblem of your favorite team, but it will also give you a high chance at some all-new HCS weapon skins for the AR, Magnum, and for the first time, the Battle Rifle. Seven all-new REQs are available within this these packs including Red and Blue ARs, Brs, and Magnums, as well as the white BR. The HCS Champion Helmet and Armor are also now available once again, as well as the white HCS ARs, Magnums, and emblem, totaling in 12 REQs!

That was one of the original announcement messages for the packs. the pack description has not and does not read that.

Yes, but now the Emblem is removed from the description.