Halo Challenge - API Hackathon Entry

Application/Web Site title:
Halo Challenge

Description:
Halo Challenge adds daily challenges, leaderboards, and events centered around mixing things up in the Warzone.

With the Match Events API we created REPLAY, a way to view a post-game carnage report in real time, allowing you to not only know HOW the game ended, but WHEN those key plays happened.

With a growing community and new features and challenges being added every day, Halo Challenge keeps getting better and better.

Check out this video for more information: Halo Challenge Replay Release [API Hackathon Entry] - YouTube

URL (if applicable):
https://www.halochallenge.com (Some areas require registration)

Screenshot links:

Gamertag:
Legundo

Thanks for making the API as powerful as it is, and good luck to everyone who entered!!

This is amazing. I love the amount of detail from REPLAY to the tool tips. Everything flows well together and looks beautiful. This is some incredible work with the APIs given.

> 2535409103990970;2:
> This is amazing. I love the amount of detail from REPLAY to the tool tips. Everything flows well together and looks beautiful. This is some incredible work with the APIs given.

Thank you very much! I’m pretty happy with how it’s turned out.

Been following you on twitter and I have to say that your site is really something else. Great work on putting this together and best of luck for the competition :slight_smile:

Glad we got as many maps done as we did by the Hackathon date.

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Been following you on twitter and I have to say that your site is really something else. Great work on putting this together and best of luck for the competition :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!!

> 2533274867470936;5:
> Glad we got as many maps done as we did by the Hackathon date.

I just added the last three you sent me, too! Only need Tyrant, Rig, and Stasis!

Well done! This is really cool!

Made some last minute additions!

• Added a combination Heatmap showing LoS on kill
  • Added Eden, Empire, Tyrant, and The Rig to supported maps
    -Started Warzone Support

I’ll make a post later with aftermath, technical issues, and the like, but wanted to get these last features complete! Now… bed. I think the time has come to call it a night.

Good luck everyone!!

note 4 the judges: site is not eligible for entry.

official rules:

To be eligible for judging an Entry must meet the following content / technical requirements:

• your Entry must be your own original work; - you must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your Entry; - - and Entries may NOT contain, as determined by us, in our sole and absolute discretion - contains content which infringes intellectual property rights of others;
    the background maps contained within halochallenge.com have been plagiarised from the prima games official manual. proof (top images are two prima maps and bottom are the “halochallenge” maps overlayed on the prima maps) is found here: http://postimg.org/image/p5q32sm23/full/

prima have been informed.

I’m sorry, but you are misinformed.

Firstly, creating an accurate top-down map is not a violation of Prima’s images, because if that’s the case, then EVERY entry with top-down maps are pretty much done for. These were not created just by copying, as you claim, because then how do you explain Torque, Tyrant, Riptide, or the other maps created without a Prima image?

We created all our maps using all information available, yes including looking a the Prima maps, but we did so in as close to a clean-room environment as possible. You might as well claim we’re copying Halo 5’s IP, and disqualify every entry that used screenshots?

This decision in the end is for the judges, but please don’t single out only our project. If you’re going to eliminate your competition, at least attempt to try and appear fair.

EDIT: I just noticed this is your FIRST POST, on an account created TODAY. Wow, please, at least use your original account, whoever you are, because with how this looks I’d be willing to bet you’re another entry just trying something shady to get us eliminated. That’s pretty pitiful.