Halo CEA Will Have Maps From Halo's 1, 2, and 3.

Yup, you heard em, and better of, the Library will suck and not suck at the same time, The Library will be dark, a long, but there is an easter egg to help you through, not to mention other stuff. What will the other stuff be ?

Heres a link showing thaty there will be maps remade from not only Ce, but 2, and 3.

http://kotaku.com/5809964/the-library-will-and-wont-still-suck-in-the-halo-remake-same-with-the-graphics

Am I the only one who liked the library?
Nowhere as great as T&R or Silent Cartographer, but I enjoyed it…

HEADLONG HEADLONG HEADLONG!!!

> Am I the only one who liked the library?
> Nowhere as great as T&R or Silent Cartographer, but I enjoyed it…

I liked it also it was just really confusing.

… That link said nothing about there being remakes from 2 or 3. The remakes are only from C.E.

> … That link said nothing about there being remakes from 2 or 3. The remakes are only from C.E.

at the bottome of the article

> > … That link said nothing about there being remakes from 2 or 3. The remakes are only from C.E.
>
> at the bottome of the article

I’ll remain skeptical nonetheless.

Yes I am now hopeful for either Terminal or Headlong. Infinity/Death Canyon or Timberland?? I must know. :smiley:

> Yes I am now hopeful for either Terminal or Headlong. Infinity/Death Canyon or Timberland?? I must know. :smiley:

Im pretty sure the PC map is Timberland and I really want Headlong
I would rather have Danger Canyon cause it was so fun for CTF the perfect balance of vehicle and close combat.
Pure masterpiece

Sweet, I hope I get my precious Pit back. :slight_smile:

> Sweet, I hope I get my precious Pit back. :slight_smile:

Ooh, I did like the pit.

I don’t think it’s going to have maps from Halo 3. The only reason I say that is because this is a Kotaku article, and there was no direct quote saying that the maps would be from Halos 1-3.

It seems redundant to me, considering you can still play Halo 3 online. There are Halo 1 and 2 maps more worthy of inclusion, purely because you can’t play them right now.

> Am I the only one who liked the library?
> Nowhere as great as T&R or Silent Cartographer, but I enjoyed it…

I like it too. I see no reason why it’s so hated. Sure it was pretty annoying when you first played, but it’s fun when you learn to play.

i’ll stick to the forge remakes for free.

> i’ll stick to the forge remakes for free.

You have fun with that. I’ll be re-living memories in full HD alongside the supposed title update that’s supposed to fix Reach.

i dont want Halo 3 remakes because that makes less Halo CE and Halo 2 maps to be remade.

<4

I’m also hoping Headlong from Halo 2 is back, prob my favourite map of all time.

And I also liked the library level from the first game :slight_smile:

> i dont want Halo 3 remakes because that makes less Halo CE and Halo 2 maps to be remade.
>
> <4

Why? Halo 3 had some really good maps. Halo 2 probably had the worst out of the three, but they were still tremendously fun.

> > i dont want Halo 3 remakes because that makes less Halo CE and Halo 2 maps to be remade.
> >
> > <4
>
> Why? Halo 3 had some really good maps. Halo 2 probably had the worst out of the three, but they were still tremendously fun.

Halo 3 is only around 4 years old, while CE and Halo 2 are 10 and 7 years old. It makes the most sense to bring back maps from the older games that people can’t currently play on XBL.

Yeah bring back CE and 2 maps because you cant play those online anymore unless you have the PC games but its just not the same.

Halo 2 was amazing and had some of the best maps in the halo series I must say Headlong needs a return one of the best maps in the series, and probabley the best in that game.