Halo: CEA UK Release Date

Hi all, i’m new to the forum.

I’m a big Halo fan, looking forward to the revamped combat evolved. can anyone clarify the Uk release date, i’m seeing the 15th some places., a Tuesday. and the 18th other places, a Friday.

Many Thanks.

I too am finding the 15th and 18th on different websites.
I trust http://www.vgreleases.com/xbox360/ReleaseDate-852354.aspx but they have a link at the bottom saying the 18th.

has it been officially confirmed by microsoft or 343? i need to book days off work. having a traditional halofest midnight launch party type thing. :slight_smile:

“Set for release throughout North America on November 15th 2011, PAL territories will receive the game shortly after, on November 18th”

Thanks for the link. it’s still a bit vague, as to that been official, normally release dates are all over the internet. :frowning:

Well… if that’s true I can handle a three day wait. It could have been much worse, like the massive gap between regional releases for Halo: CE. xD

> Well… if that’s true I can handle a three day wait. It could have be much worse, like the massive gap between regional releases for Halo: CE. xD

To be honest, I think such huge gaps are a thing of the past now. Most games nowadays are released within 3 - 5 days worldwide.