Halo CEA Skulls

In the Bulletin BS Angel said this

" I can neither confirm nor deny the rumor that there are skulls in Halo: Anniversary. I can say, however, that we would never bring back your favorites without adding a few to the mix. Wait, I didn’t accidentally just reveal something, did I? (Reads over first sentence.) Nope, looks like I’m good!"

So what do you guy think?

IWHBYD being useful would make me :smiley:

Well the section from Chad talks about having skulls that wouldn’t effect AI. This can be things like Iron, Black Eye, Cloud, Famine, Tilt, Mythic, Blind, Grunt Birthday Party, and Cowbell.

I’m not sure about IWHBYD unless they had character dialog not used in Halo CE or recorded new voices for it.

^Well actually from how BS Angel puts it, It sounds like they are bringing back the originals and adding some.

Well, from the subtle hint in the Weelky Bulletin, (343i WB) bs angel<3, said she could nor confirm nor deny that there will be more skulls in CEA. BUT, she did say even if they did, they would bring them back with a mix. So…my take is confirmed?

thats an indirect confirmation of skulls+ hints at new skulls in a was that dosent break BS angels contract with MS

> thats an indirect confirmation of skulls+ hints at new skulls in a was that dosent break BS angels contract with MS

Im sorry what? It was a subliminal hint.

Yeah there will be skulls in my opinion cant wait to use Birthday and Grunt Funeral and IWHBYD and tilt thats gonna be fun.

I think the answer is yes. BS Angel stated in the bulletin that I can neither confirm nor deny the rumor that there are skulls in Halo: Anniversary. I can say, however, that we would never bring back your favorites without adding a few to the mix. I took that to mean that since they are adding Grunt Funeral, they are bringing the rest back and then some.

> > thats an indirect confirmation of skulls+ hints at new skulls in a was that dosent break BS angels contract with MS
>
> Im sorry what? It was a subliminal hint.

I’m pretty sure she was cleared to drop a hint :wink:

I want more stupid fun ones. More silver skulls!

There should be bronze skulls that actually help you.

Gold - make the game harder
Silver - neutral
Bronze - make the game easier

Things like bottomless clip would be cool.

:open_mouth: I just remembered from Halo 2: Cowbell!!!

Greenskull effect: All the enemies get Rube Goldberg’d in the entire map get splattered by a golf ball in order.

Mythic doesnt affect AI behavior, just adds more health and sheilds to the enemy, so i dont see why it wont be in it

i hope it is, its my favorite skull

aside from my own

which has flames

cuz i bought legendary

I would like a skull that changes the lighting effect similar to what we have in forge

> Greenskull effect: All the enemies get Rube Goldberg’d in the entire map get splattered by a golf ball in order.

Well of course!

Greenskull - You can only carry a golf club and your grenades are giant golf balls. And you become hella -Yoink!-, but that’s just for show.

Why are we even speculating this? Of course they’re confirmed, there was the Waypoint video that showed a skull preorder bonus, Grunt Funeral.