Halo: CEA Question

I understand that Halo: CEA is using REACH engine for multiplayer…but will I be able to transfer my REACH maps onto my Halo: CEA disc or vice versa?

From what I understand, you can install Halo: Reach to your hard drive and will have access to all those maps while playing CEA.

Yeah, I think if you install Reach you can play all maps.

> From what I understand, you can install Halo: Reach to your hard drive and will have access to all those maps while playing CEA.

In addition to this, you will have the option to install Anniversary to your Hard Drive and they will be available through Reach as well.

Does anyone actually have solid proof on this? Link PLOX!

> Does anyone actually have solid proof on this? Link PLOX!

I believe it was all confirmed in the Halo Anniversary Panel and Anniversary Multiplayer Panel at Halo Fest, I don’t have links but a quick YouTube search should find it.

[deleted]

> I understand that Halo: CEA is using REACH engine for multiplayer…but will I be able to transfer my REACH maps onto my Halo: CEA disc or vice versa?

This will answer your questions. It has two parts to it

> Yeah, I think if you install Reach you can play all maps.

How do you install Reach then?

> > Yeah, I think if you install Reach you can play all maps.
>
> How do you install Reach then?

By umm installing on your HDD? You usually go to your games libary, click the game you want to install and bam! It will start to install. Maks sure the disk you want to install is in HDD is in the tray.

But if you install Reach, you still need it in your tray in order to play it. If it’s not in the tray, the 360 won’t let you play it until you do.

If you install CE:A itself on your HDD, it doesn’t download the maps for you. All it does is make the game load faster. You will still get the prompt to download them.

> > Yeah, I think if you install Reach you can play all maps.
>
> How do you install Reach then?

With Reach in your console, go to the dashboard. Go to the “My xbox” tab, and scroll over Reach. Press Y(?) and you’ll come to another menu. One of the options here is to “Install,” or something along those lines.