Halo CEA Pre Order $59.95 at Walmart?

I thought it was going to be $39.95.

I gave links a try for 5 minutes and gave up. Go to walmart, search Halo Anniversary.

Every other forum I’m on links are easy. I can’t even copy and paste on here.

> I thought it was going to be $39.95.
>
> I gave links a try for 5 minutes and gave up. Go to walmart, search Halo Anniversary.
>
> Every other forum I’m on links are easy. I can’t even copy and paste on here.

I’m sure it’s a mistake everywhere else says 39.99 Amazon, Gamestop, etc.

Hope so, I wanted to stick with Walmart since they sent my Reach pre-order a day early.

Post regular links like this:

[ url ]link here[ /url ]

For a named link:
[ url=link]Sample name[ /url ]

Just make sure to remove the spaces between the word “url” and the brackets.

I think Walmart has got it wrong. I’ve seen Frankie state in at least two interviews since E3 started that the game will be a $40 budget title. Retail outlets tend to get it wrong with their pricing and listing for release dates, they just want to make it available for the consumer to buy straight away.

> Post regular links like this:
>
> link here
>
> For a named link:
>
> Sample name
>
> I think Walmart has got it wrong. I’ve seen Frankie state in at least two interviews since E3 started that the game will be a $40 budget title. Retail outlets tend to get it wrong with their pricing and listing for release dates, they just want to make it available for the consumer to buy straight away.

Your links don’t work, or is it just me?

I had to edit the post so I could show you properly, otherwise it doesn’t appear.

> > Post regular links like this:
> >
> > link here
> >
> > For a named link:
> >
> > Sample name
> >
> > I think Walmart has got it wrong. I’ve seen Frankie state in at least two interviews since E3 started that the game will be a $40 budget title. Retail outlets tend to get it wrong with their pricing and listing for release dates, they just want to make it available for the consumer to buy straight away.
>
> Your links don’t work, or is it just me?

When attempting to paste, I get this message. Currently not supported by your browser, use keyboard shortcuts instead.

[xurlx]xURL of Linkx[/urlx]

Now just remove the xs. Hope that works.

Yeah, I know how to but its not letting me paste for whatever reason and the urls tend to be long. I’m tired of putting energy into it and I’m moving on. Thank you though.

Yeah, 59.95 is le wrong price.

> Yeah, I know how to but its not letting me paste for whatever reason and the urls tend to be long. I’m tired of putting energy into it and I’m moving on. Thank you though.

You can paste by using (ctrl V)