Halo CEA ( PICTURES )

So i went up to the shops a little while ago to get the OXM (official xbox magazine). To find master chief on the front
And on the front of that it says WORLD EXCLUSIVE HALO.

I have added some of the pictures to my photobucket I know there not HD but its with my webcam :stuck_out_tongue:

heres the photos

> So i went up to the shops a little while ago to get the OXM (official xbox magazine). To find master chief on the front
> And on the front of that it says WORLD EXCLUSIVE HALO.
>
> I have added some of the pictures to my photobucket I know there not HD but its with my webcam :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> heres the photos

If you want me to find you anything in this mag. Then let me know and i will see if it says anything about it :stuck_out_tongue:

So what do they discuss in the article?

What was discussed in the Halo 4 Part of the article?

Halo 4 news? General stuff? CEA Multiplayer?

Shed some light brutha.

Don’t tell me you didn’t buy it and just took pictures instead…

> So what do they discuss in the article?

Just the facts.

Co-op Two player

Some visual easter eggs might have been tweaked in the updated version.
343i added some of there own.

All there glitches will be there like super jump etc.

343i isnt adding any invisible barriers to prevent your from exploring :D.

Every terminal will feature a motion comic. Rather then text.

All the audio has been updated but is all the same sounds etc.

Muliplayer is on the same disc.

Saved films and forge will be available but not on single player. Just the new maps

There is more but im still reading it so i will update when seen it all :slight_smile:

> Don’t tell me you didn’t buy it and just took pictures instead…

Yeah i got it for 6pound :slight_smile:

What issue is that? Month?

> 343i isnt adding any invisible barriers to prevent your from exploring :smiley:.

That sir brought a tear to my eye.

Just a friendly word of warning: Posting links to pictures/scans you take from a magazine can be seen as copyright infringement.

> What was discussed in the Halo 4 Part of the article?

Halo 4

The changes we’re making will give the game a freshness.

Halo 4 will be the true barameter of 343s success.

Millions of online hours - Ultimately Halo 4 lives and dies on how it feels in the palms of your hands. Again, Holmes is quick to allay any fears we might have: I think theres gonna be obvious similarities in terms of the way the game feels, he assures us. Part of the reason the team came together to work on series is due to a love for the way halo plays and feels. We definitely didnt approach Halo 4 with the idea of throwing everything out the window and starting again from scratch - but i think that the changes were making will give the game a freshness that will make it feel different. Its going to feel like our own Halo - so not exactly what youve experienced before.

^^^^^^^
This is all from the mag not alot of halo 4 but its only 2011 :stuck_out_tongue:

> Just a friendly word of warning: Posting links to pictures/scans you take from a magazine can be seen as copyright infringement.

I did not know that o_O

> What issue is that? Month?

Its issue 76 September 2011