Halo:CEA New Challenges speculation

Hey guys/gals! I just thought of something. I believe when Frankie said something about “new challenges” being in Halo Anniversary, I would assume that they will include Halo:CEA’s own “Challenge” menu like how Halo: Reach has their own Challenge menu. I know some people were a little concerned claiming that they would have to switch out disks with Reach to see what the challenges actually were on the Reach menu. Now I believe (and I may be very wrong) but when you check the challenge menu in Halo:CEA, there will be specific challenges based on their 7 multiplayer maps and also campaign challenges. The credits perhaps could carry over to your Reach rank.

For example: Kill 50 grunts in the campaign today or Beat “The Library” on Heroic or harder without dying (hehe)

Just an idea of what they could possibly mean by “New Challenges”

Give out some thoughts and ideas!

Are you sure he didn’t say achievements?

> Are you sure he didn’t say achievements?

Nope I’m certain I heard it somewhere that they said the game will have achievements of course and also “new challenges”

> > Are you sure he didn’t say achievements?
>
> Nope I’m certain I heard it somewhere that they said the game will have achievements of course and also “new challenges”

I don’t think he meant challenges as in the daily or weekly sense but I could be wrong. But personally I think that you might be reading into that a little too much.

> > > Are you sure he didn’t say achievements?
> >
> > Nope I’m certain I heard it somewhere that they said the game will have achievements of course and also “new challenges”
>
> I don’t think he meant challenges as in the daily or weekly sense but I could be wrong. But personally I think that you might be reading into that a little too much.

Ah yes here we go I found it. If you read the description about the game it included new challenges. Heres the link http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/intel/titles/haloanniversary It’s just speculation man. It could be very possible.

> > > > Are you sure he didn’t say achievements?
> > >
> > > Nope I’m certain I heard it somewhere that they said the game will have achievements of course and also “new challenges”
> >
> > I don’t think he meant challenges as in the daily or weekly sense but I could be wrong. But personally I think that you might be reading into that a little too much.
>
> Ah yes here we go I found it. If you read the description about the game it included new challenges. Heres the link http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/intel/titles/haloanniversary It’s just speculation man. It could be very possible.

Notice how it also says “New fiction” I think it means that finding the new terminals on itself could be a challenge, or easter eggs in the form of challenges, but I guess it’s possible.

Yeah we’ll just have to wait and see on any new information they come out with. Hopefully they can give out a little more detail about it at PAX.

“Complete ‘Tower To Tower’ in less than ten tries” - 800 cR

That’s the first thig that popped into my mind about challenges for th CEA, nearly impossible challenges with low cR earn. That’s the way to go.

> “Complete ‘Tower To Tower’ in less than ten tries” - 800 cR
>
> That’s the first thig that popped into my mind about challenges for th CEA, nearly impossible challenges with low cR earn. That’s the way to go.

Hahaha yeah that is one hell of an impossible challenge.