Halo CEA Multiplayer Questions.

1. Will 343i be updating the Mark V armour in Reach to match the mark v armour in CEA?

2. Are the remakes in Halo Reach( such as Blood Gulch and the Ivory Tower Remake ) playable in the CEA multiplayer playlists?

3. Is the pistol in the CEA multiplayer going to be 3 shots to the head, or 4 like in the TU Beta playlist?

4. In the “Classic Playlist” in the CEA multiplayer, i understand there will be no armour abilities and no bloom, but will 343i be updating it so that you will be able to jump like you were able to in CEA, throw grenades as far as you were able to in CEA etc?

and 5. In the “Classic Playlist” in the CEA Multiplayer, will there be guns from Reach? (please god no). like in the original Damnation, there was obviously no needle rifle, so will there be a needle rifle in the remake? Will they stay true to the weapons layout is what im really asking lmao

> 1. Will 343i be updating the Mark V armour in Reach to match the mark v armour in CEA?
>
> 2. Are the remakes in Halo Reach( such as Blood Gulch and the Ivory Tower Remake ) playable in the CEA multiplayer playlists?
>
> 3. Is the pistol in the CEA multiplayer going to be 3 shots to the head, or 4 like in the TU Beta playlist?
>
> 4. In the “Classic Playlist” in the CEA multiplayer, i understand there will be no armour abilities and no bloom, but will 343i be updating it so that you will be able to jump like you were able to in CEA, throw grenades as far as you were able to in CEA etc?
>
> and 5. In the “Classic Playlist” in the CEA Multiplayer, will there be guns from Reach? (please god no). like in the original Damnation, there was obviously no needle rifle, so will there be a needle rifle in the remake? Will they stay true to the weapons layout is what im really asking lmao

1.) Sadly no

2.)There is already a blood gultch in reach so thats a no, Ivory tower…never heard of that, but you will get 7 remade maps being included in Reach

3.) Its likely a 4 shot to the head, but you might as well see if its going to be 3.

4.)In some playlist games for classic, Camo will last less, Armor lock will now take damage from explosives and ect, there will be bleed through, and no bloom effect. Everything els is the same.

5.) Reach weapons are likely goin to still be in the new remakes.

reflection in halo reach was a remake to the map Ivory Tower in Halo 2

> 1. Will 343i be updating the Mark V armour in Reach to match the mark v armour in CEA? <mark>There is currently no “new” armor for coming for Halo:Reach.</mark>
>
> 2. Are the remakes in Halo Reach( such as Blood Gulch and the Ivory Tower Remake ) playable in the CEA multiplayer playlists? <mark>I would assume so if you own Reach as well, however no official word on the Anniversary playlists has been given yet.</mark>
>
> 3. Is the pistol in the CEA multiplayer going to be 3 shots to the head, or 4 like in the TU Beta playlist? <mark>A 3 shot pistol was included in the TU but not yet available in the current playlists.</mark>
>
> 4. In the “Classic Playlist” in the CEA multiplayer, i understand there will be no armour abilities and no bloom, but will 343i be updating it so that you will be able to jump like you were able to in CEA, throw grenades as far as you were able to in CEA etc? <mark>I have not heard anything official except about the AAs not being included.</mark>
>
> and 5. In the “Classic Playlist” in the CEA Multiplayer, will there be guns from Reach? (please god no). like in the original Damnation, there was obviously no needle rifle, so will there be a needle rifle in the remake? Will they stay true to the weapons layout is what im really asking lmao <mark>Again no official word yet on the playlist structure. Hopefully we know soon.</mark>