Halo: CEA Multiplayer. doesn't include original Reach maps?

(This will be one retail disc, 39.99, everything launches out of one menu. It’s kind of like a one-disc ODST - obviously it doesn’t have the other DLC, because most people who buy this are going to have Reach already.

It just has the 7 new maps - Reach’s original multiplayer maps are not included. )

I don’t understand this, so if I am playing Halo CEA multiplayer, I can ONLY play the 7 new maps and nothing else? So to play original playlists I’m forced to switch to my Halo Reach disc?

Or will there be a Content Install Option so i can play the CEA Maps on the Reach Disc?

Please reply back.

Thanks.

I’m guessing this is new to you, But its relitivly old news… Sorry.

> (This will be one retail disc, 39.99, everything launches out of one menu. It’s kind of like a one-disc ODST - obviously it doesn’t have the other DLC, because most people who buy this are going to have Reach already.
>
> It just has the 7 new maps - Reach’s original multiplayer maps are not included. )
>
> I don’t understand this, so if I am playing Halo CEA multiplayer, I can ONLY play the 7 new maps and nothing else? So to play original playlists I’m forced to switch to my Halo Reach disc?
>
> Or will there be a Content Install Option so i can play the CEA Maps on the Reach Disc?
>
> Please reply back.
>
> Thanks.

It will have install, Don’t worry. :smiley:

So I’m forced to buy the map-packs anyway? -Yoink!-.

> > (This will be one retail disc, 39.99, everything launches out of one menu. It’s kind of like a one-disc ODST - obviously it doesn’t have the other DLC, because most people who buy this are going to have Reach already.
> >
> > It just has the 7 new maps - Reach’s original multiplayer maps are not included. )
> >
> > I don’t understand this, so if I am playing Halo CEA multiplayer, I can ONLY play the 7 new maps and nothing else? So to play original playlists I’m forced to switch to my Halo Reach disc?
> >
> > Or will there be a Content Install Option so i can play the CEA Maps on the Reach Disc?
> >
> > Please reply back.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> It will have install, Don’t worry. :smiley:

Link of proof? :slight_smile:

> > > (This will be one retail disc, 39.99, everything launches out of one menu. It’s kind of like a one-disc ODST - obviously it doesn’t have the other DLC, because most people who buy this are going to have Reach already.
> > >
> > > It just has the 7 new maps - Reach’s original multiplayer maps are not included. )
> > >
> > > I don’t understand this, so if I am playing Halo CEA multiplayer, I can ONLY play the 7 new maps and nothing else? So to play original playlists I’m forced to switch to my Halo Reach disc?
> > >
> > > Or will there be a Content Install Option so i can play the CEA Maps on the Reach Disc?
> > >
> > > Please reply back.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > It will have install, Don’t worry. :smiley:
>
> Link of proof? :slight_smile:

google it…its been said by 343 a thousand times you can play the new maps inside of the Reach if you buy CEA. You just instal them or download them or whatever method they choose.

Install, so that you can play all maps with the halo reach disk in. Not a seperate one you would have to switch back and forth too.

Confirmation that the disc won’t include the Reach maps? I never saw anything that said otherwise.

> So I’m forced to buy the map-packs anyway? -Yoink!-.

If you get Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, NO.

If you DON’T get H:CEA, YES.

And yes, the base MP maps (Boardwalk, Countdown, etc.), and base Firefight Maps (Glacier, Beachhead, etc.) are NOT on the Anniversary disc.

So, YES you can only play the 6 new MP maps and the 1 new FF map… that’s it.

And YES you can just DOWNLOAD the Maps straight from H:CEA to your HDD for use in Reach. I was thinking that myself too lately cause I was contemplating on getting rid of my copy of Reach and ODST to put down towards the purchase of Anniversary.

But now that I know these base maps aren’t on the disc then yeah I’m definately not getting rid of my Reach now! LOL!