Halo CEA Legendary Ending.

Bungie never had time to tell the story of how Johnson survived the destruction of Installation 04 and so they just made a funny ending for him. “… and realizing, all the stuff we had left out.” (Halo 2 Doc)

So… With an educated guess, I have reason to believe the legendary ending will have a more logically reasoning for his survival… or am I missing something here?

yes, throw in a cut-scene based on the start of ‘the first strike’ novel to cover sarge’s miraculous re-materialisation at earth after he got nuked by the PoA, or being eaten by the flood, or generaly dying in every mission you see him in because on legendary he is still just another marine in CEi would like to see that cut scene, i think it would be good.

yes the legendary ending is non canon 343 frank don’t put this in. it will only make players more confused on how he survived put in a cut scene to show how he survived.

So in the legendary ending in halo 1 which shows Johnson blown up with an elite this is non canon this i fake they through that in there for fun bungie and 343 confirmed that they explain in first strike that he was not there and was on with a group of marines somewhere else and escaped right before halo installation 04 blew up.

So to fix this don’t put this in the game beacuse it will only confuse players as to why he is still alive in halo 2.

Here is what you do you put in a bounes level or in a campagin map pack that you play as Sergent Johnson on his time during the record cam then the part in the halo graphic novel breaking quarantine him killing the flood infected marines and leaving then the part on halo first strike part 1 threashold him leaving halo installation 04 before it blows up with a group of marines then meeting up with master chief . see on halo wiki Sergent Johnson battle of Installaton 04 then first part on first strike.

This is a good idea but they siad thier leaveing pretty much everything alone besides the terminals thier putting in

Well… it may not be canon, but I think it’s funny as Yoink! So… I hope they did leave it in.

There is no way it’s not in there. I for one am glad too. If they removed that there would be all kinds of rage. Canon can take one for the team.

But, they left the game as it was, and even if the cutscenes are altered, it’s in there.

Then use the books canon to show his escape.

> Bungie never had time to tell the story of how Johnson survived the destruction of Installation 04 and so they just made a funny ending for him. “… and realizing, all the stuff we had left out.” (Halo 2 Doc)
>
> So… With an educated guess, I have reason to believe the legendary ending will have a more logically reasoning for his survival… or am I missing something here?

The CE Legendary ending was just a humorous stint. Johnson’s survival is detailed in part in First Strike. They had better leave the Legendary ending as it was.

I think they should just keep it as it is…

Im sure it’ll still be there. Sure, its non-canon, but its funny and leaving it out would piss alot of people off (myself included)