Halo CEA Legendary Campaign

Add me when you have the time.

I would but don’t have the disc for BC

> 2533274989469309;2:
> I would but don’t have the disc for BC

Do you have it on digital?

> 2535449082866631;3:
> > 2533274989469309;2:
> > I would but don’t have the disc for BC
>
> Do you have it on digital?

Neither that. Only have it for MCC

if you do this on legendary you are the biggest halo legend to me bc i think its the hardest halo out there

> 2535444828855396;5:
> if you do this on legendary you are the biggest halo legend to me bc i think its the hardest halo out there

What? Haha not really. I’ve already beaten the MCC version. Halo 2 and 5 on legendary are far harder than this.

This post would be better suited in the Recruiting Forums

> 2546678360738636;7:
> This post would be better suited in the Recruiting Forums

How?

> 2535449082866631;8:
> > 2546678360738636;7:
> > This post would be better suited in the Recruiting Forums
>
> How?

Because you’re looking for someone to help you with campaign

> 2546678360738636;9:
> > 2535449082866631;8:
> > > 2546678360738636;7:
> > > This post would be better suited in the Recruiting Forums
> >
> > How?
>
> Because you’re looking for someone to help you with campaign

Oh… well can an admin move it?

> 2535449082866631;10:
> > 2546678360738636;9:
> > > 2535449082866631;8:
> > > > 2546678360738636;7:
> > > > This post would be better suited in the Recruiting Forums
> > >
> > > How?
> >
> > Because you’re looking for someone to help you with campaign
>
> Oh… well can an admin move it?

Possibly. Better to just go and repost

> 2535449082866631;6:
> > 2535444828855396;5:
> > if you do this on legendary you are the biggest halo legend to me bc i think its the hardest halo out there
>
> What? Haha not really. I’ve already beaten the MCC version. Halo 2 and 5 on legendary are far harder than this.

i think halo ce is the hardest

> 2546678360738636;11:
> > 2535449082866631;10:
> > > 2546678360738636;9:
> > > > 2535449082866631;8:
> > > > > 2546678360738636;7:
> > > > > This post would be better suited in the Recruiting Forums
> > > >
> > > > How?
> > >
> > > Because you’re looking for someone to help you with campaign
> >
> > Oh… well can an admin move it?
>
> Possibly. Better to just go and repost

Already found someone, this might as well be locked. If my buddy can’t help for some reason I’ll repost.

> 2546678360738636;11:
> Possibly. Better to just go and repost

It’s a better idea to report the topic and ask for it to be moved

OP, I’ll lock this for you. If you need to you can make a new topic in recruiting. In future if you need a toopic moved to a nother forum, just report your own post and either use “posted in wrong forum” or other and add a short note, thanks