Halo CEA Launch Trailer

GT or GameTrailers has just released the exclusive Halo: CEA Launch Trailer.

Shweet! too bad we cant select HD res for it though xD would have made the trailer sweeter.

> Shweet! too bad we cant select HD res for it though xD would have made the trailer sweeter.

Updated with HD version. :slight_smile:

> > Shweet! too bad we cant select HD res for it though xD would have made the trailer sweeter.
>
> Updated with HD version. :slight_smile:

Stop being so snarky :wink:

I want that trailer inside of me

Looks pretty good.

Im glad I bought bigger pants 2 days ago, because otherwise there wouldn’t be enough room for the wood the trailer gave me

My body is ready.

I absolutely love Keyes recap of the stakes that brought them there in the beginning.

Also made me notice that there is surprisingly little footage out there of a 28 year long war…

> My body is ready.

HERESY! YOUR BODY IS NOT READY.

> I absolutely love Keyes recap of the stakes that brought them there in the beginning.
>
> Also made me notice that there is surprisingly little footage out there of a 28 year long war…

Yeah, it’s pretty nice for those who haven’t yet played the original halo and have played reach, so they’ll be ready for the story from the get-go.

Is it sad that Im overly hyped for a game I have played over 10000 times?

> Is it sad that Im overly hyped for a game I have played over 10000 times?

Nope, the game’s just that awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

> My body is ready.

As is mine. :wink:
Now, if only I had a limitless supply of cheetos.

just got the full mkV and chief’s firefight voice, my body is ready

Not a very good trailer in my opinion, but it’s still exciting to see more footage for this awesome game.

As soon as I get my copy ima come on these here forums and scream with joy!
“or mash my keyboard with joy :3” Should be something like thiz:

Oh Meh GAWD I Haz Teh Epicness!!!111!!! :smiley:

> Is it sad that Im overly hyped for a game I have played over 10000 times?

Nope, because I feel the same way.

Hm… wondering if people that don’t know things would think this is a sequel to Reach by seeing the POA launching and then crashing upon that Halo…

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomglol

Can’t wait! It’s also 5 days before my birthday. :smiley: