Halo CEA Headlong,Turf or District?

Would you want Headlong,Turf or District.But you can only choose one.

merge them into one map
I shall call it Headturfstrict

Or should it be a FORGE CITY!

> Or should it be a FORGE CITY!

I have been wanting this for a long time.

It would be nice to have a urban forge world.

That would make for some great Infection games. I would think.

Did I just read an extract taken out of the book of WIN?

…I think so. xD

If I did have to choose just one though… Headlong, all the way!

Turf was one of my favorite maps in H2. I just like the mix of narrow alleys, placed you can ambush, etc. Headlong was also great, but it didn’t have that “urban warfare” feeling Turf had.

Never played on District, so I can’t really say anything about it except that it’s an urban map and thus cool by default.

HEADLONG! HEADLONG! HEADLONG!

or

Forge City (HIGHLY DOUBT IT)

None of the maps were from CE, so odds are none of them are even going to be there.

Also before anyone brings up Beaver Creek, Beaver was a remake of Battle Creek from CE (which TBH looked pretty much the same).

> None of the maps were from CE, so odds are none of them are even going to be there.
>
>
>
> Also before anyone brings up Beaver Creek, Beaver was a remake of Battle Creek from CE (which TBH looked pretty much the same).

In the Sparkast Frank O’Conner said the maps would be from throughout the Halo Universe not just H1.

Isn’t District an Halo 2 Vista map? Anyway, I SINCERELY hope that the sole Halo 2 map in there is Headlong, it has everything. If they can make the Reach gameplay more similar to H2 or H3, I’d be sold! And I think that considering its fan-favourite status that there are very good chances that the map is Headlong.

> Isn’t District an Halo 2 Vista map? Anyway, I SINCERELY hope that the sole Halo 2 map in there is Headlong, it has everything. If they can make the Reach gameplay more similar to H2 or H3, I’d be sold! And I think that considering its fan-favourite status that there are very good chances that the map is Headlong.

we can all pray and hope my friend.

I vote this, but with W1ltz’s name:

> merge them into one map
> I shall call it Headturfstrict

> > Or should it be a FORGE CITY!
>
> I vote this, but with W1ltz’s name:
>
>
> > merge them into one map
> > I shall call it Headturfstrict

I realy wish we would get a forge city, but I wouldn’t expect another forge type world until Halo 4 and that if we even get one then.

I would like the idea of a fully forgeable Headlong so we could make a close replica of Terminal, Turf, or District.

The only map I can remember was Headlong, but if someone were to give me a couple pics of turf and district I might remember them.

> The only map I can remember was Headlong, but if someone were to give me a couple pics of turf and district I might remember them.

Turf is the one in the back stree with the 1 warthog and that tent thing.
Distric was Halo 2 vista map

I’ve never played on District, but for the other two, I would rather have Headlong. Both of them are two of my favorite maps, I just like Headlong a little bit better.

> I’ve never played on District, but for the other two, I would rather have Headlong. Both of them are two of my favorite maps, I just like Headlong a little bit better.

I feel you man

Ever since I played Headlong with my two friends I’ve had a special place for it.
Its just one of the best maps in Halo history (Objective wise and glitchy wise!)

> I’ve never played on District, but for the other two, I would rather have Headlong. Both of them are two of my favorite maps, I just like Headlong a little bit better.

Headlong is a great map, but my memory of it is a little spoiled when I think of assault games where the bomb carriers rode on top of the Banshee up to the roofs back when Sudden Death lasted until the bomb was dropped or planted.

If you’ve ever played an assault game that lasted almost 1 1/2 horus, you know what I mean. ^^