Halo: CEA .. Halo 2 map?

I heard somewhere that they are going to be adding a Halo 2 map, can anyone tell me which one?

There has been said that it is possible that there might be a halo 2 map in CEA but wich one is still unclear…
Some people think it will be Headlong others think it will be some other map… We will just have to wait untill 26 of August where we will probably get some more info on Reach’s TU and maps for CEA

It’s Beaver Creek

> It’s Beaver Creek

Wrong.

Double wrong, Beaver not Battle so halo 2 yes? (note ramps at side not ladders) and lots of people are talking about Headlong and Waterworks as well

> > It’s Beaver Creek
>
> Wrong.

> Double wrong, Beaver not Battle so halo 2 yes? (note ramps at side not ladders) and lots of people are talking about Headlong and Waterworks as well
>
> > > It’s Beaver Creek
> >
> > Wrong.

oh dude. if they add headlong, i will crap my pants from all the awesome

I remember Water Works. That map was so boss. Epic CTF action.

I will be happy with either of those maps. I have only just stated playing in HD so reach looks pretty amazing to me at the mo even the defiant map mack (which looked poor in SD)

I would really like to see Vahalla, Standoff, Sandtrap (a sandy forge world?), Sandbox or Construct

the map i want to see the most is LOCKOUT returning in full. i would like ALL of the original jumps to be re-implemented from halo 2.

also, headlong and waterworks would be AMAZING! i hope those are the maps they re-made for big team.

> the map i want to see the most is LOCKOUT returning in full. i would like ALL of the original jumps to be re-implemented from halo 2.
>
> also, headlong and waterworks would be AMAZING! i hope those are the maps they re-made for big team.

If they remade Lockout and included all of the jumps (I’m assuming you mean the super jumps, to get on the top of the map and stuff) I’d Yoink! my pants dude haha. That’d definitely be really cool. But unfortunately, even if Lockout is the H2 map they choose, I can pretty much garuntee there wouldnt be any super jumps. Those weren’t originally part of the game, just glitches that people learned to exploit.

Anyway, the H2 map I’d most like to see return is probably either Lockout or Turf.