Halo CEA guide

Im justwondering if anyone has heard if they are printing a strategy guide for Halo CEA. Dont really need it for the campain side of things but if they are im hoping they do the same withthe Halo ODST guide and put all the multiplayer maps in the book. Helps alot with forge

> Im justwondering if anyone has heard if they are printing a strategy guide for Halo CEA. Dont really need it for the campain side of things but if they are im hoping they do the same withthe Halo ODST guide and put all the multiplayer maps in the book. Helps alot with forge

I don’t think that there’ll be some sort of official guide just for six multiplayer maps. Sorry.

I hope there is. I liked that with the ODST guide that they put in all the Multiplayer maps in.

I love having overhead views of the maps too! Its on of the main reasons I’ve gotten every strategy guide since Halo 2.

I could see it going both ways though really. It all depends on if they are doing a full guide for the campaign and everything. I suppose it would make sense, since sadly quite a lot of people havent played Halo CE because they joined in later on in the sieres. Im hoping either way they at least post overhead maps online though.