Halo CEA Forge Info.

Almost all the maps, if not all, will have forge-able forunner structure. And Forge will be included in CEA. There will be lots more Forge pieces such as vents in Battle Canyon.

> Almost all the maps, if not all, will have forge-able forunner structure. And Forge will be included in CEA. There will be lots more Forge pieces such as vents in Battle Canyon.

Forunner pieces suck D:

agreed they do suck. lets ave sum human structures.

> Almost all the maps, if not all, will have forge-able forunner structure. And Forge will be included in CEA. There will be lots more Forge pieces such as vents in Battle Canyon.

Source?

Source please. Plus, I really only want one little thing in the next Forge, which I realize a lot of people have been saying lately. It’s quite simple, allow me to apply multiple labels to a single object. This way, if I want players to respawn the same way in Assault as I do in CTF, I only need one Respawn Zone.

> Source please. Plus, I really only want one little thing in the next Forge, which I realize a lot of people have been saying lately. It’s quite simple, allow me to apply multiple labels to a single object. This way, if I want players to respawn the same way in Assault as I do in CTF, I only need one Respawn Zone.

Personally, I would prefer the bugs be fixed before new features went in. For example, the Stock Pile game type enables EVERY Respawn Zone without any consideration to the label applied to them. And I think that they couldn’t figure out what was wrong, so they FORCED a 15 unit radius Respawn Zone centered at the Stock Pile goal zone in hopes that they could fix the problem. If they just fix that one bug and eliminate the forced Respawn Zone, then it would help make a lot of maps work as intended once again. Bugs like that…

Thanks man awesome information

> > Almost all the maps, if not all, will have forge-able forunner structure. And Forge will be included in CEA. There will be lots more Forge pieces such as vents in Battle Canyon.
>
> Forunner pieces suck D:

Not really. They are the best possible forge pieces.

> > > Almost all the maps, if not all, will have forge-able forunner structure. And Forge will be included in CEA. There will be lots more Forge pieces such as vents in Battle Canyon.
> >
> > Forunner pieces suck D:
>
> Not really. They are the best possible forge pieces.

Yeah, unlike covenant for example. The pieces are crisp, clean and perfect for forging.

I heard about this…

It was confirmed (can’t remember atm, sorry) that Theater will be on CEA’s disk, but you can’t watch Campaign (which is COMPLETE BS!)…

I digress… why can’t we watch the beautfiul CE Campaign in HD? No fair 343…

> I heard about this…
>
> It was confirmed (can’t remember atm, sorry) that Theater will be on CEA’s disk, but you can’t watch Campaign (which is COMPLETE BS!)…
>
> I digress… why can’t we watch the beautfiul CE Campaign in HD? No fair 343…

It doesn’t matter anyway, It will hardly ruin the game

> I heard about this…
>
> It was confirmed (can’t remember atm, sorry) that Theater will be on CEA’s disk, but you can’t watch Campaign (which is COMPLETE BS!)…
>
> I digress… why can’t we watch the beautfiul CE Campaign in HD? No fair 343…

Because altering the game’s code to allow this feature would take extremely long, as the engine was not built for it.