Halo CEA Firefight

Will the Covenant in Halo CEAs Firefight speak English?

no. firefight uses the Reach engine.

> no. firefight uses the Reach engine.

firefight should have its own engine

> > no. firefight uses the Reach engine.
>
> firefight should have its own engine

Easier to say that than to actually do it. That would take precious time…precious time they could be using to make Halo 4.

Why would Firefight use it’s own engine? Installation 04 is a part of a MAP PACK for Halo Reach. And to design a whole new game engine for one gametype that is part of your game is just pointless.

THOUGH, the fact that there will be ODST AI does mean 343 should have the resources to edit the voicepacks of the characters. It would be awesome if they edited everyone on Installation 04 to use lines directly from Halo CE and Halo 2.

> Why would Firefight use it’s own engine? Installation 04 is a part of a MAP PACK for Halo Reach. And to design a whole new game engine for one gametype that is part of your game is just pointless.
>
> THOUGH, the fact that there will be ODST AI does mean 343 should have the resources to edit the voicepacks of the characters. It would be awesome if they edited everyone on Installation 04 to use lines directly from Halo CE and Halo 2.

1 day they might make a game based on firefight after they get done with halo 6.

I certainly hope they don’t speak english, that would make the game horrible. Also that wouldn’t make any sense seing how this is supose to be Halo CE not Halo 2.

You should also know there are also brutes on the cea firefight map as well
discuss

> > no. firefight uses the Reach engine.
>
> firefight should have its own engine

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

> > > no. firefight uses the Reach engine.
> >
> > firefight should have its own engine
>
> That makes absolutely no sense at all.

i was meaning that it should be its own game with a campaign and forgeable maps. idk how it would work out but it would be interesting.

> You should also know there are also brutes on the cea firefight map as well
> discuss

Firefight isn’t campaign.

> I certainly hope they don’t speak english, that would make the game horrible. Also that wouldn’t make any sense seing how this is supose to be Halo CE not Halo 2.

grunts spoke english in Halo CE

> > I certainly hope they don’t speak english, that would make the game horrible. Also that wouldn’t make any sense seing how this is supose to be Halo CE not Halo 2.
>
> grunts spoke english in Halo CE

Grunts can speak english but no one else.