Halo: CEA Ending Extra?

So we all know by now what happens at the end of Halo CEA, but seeing that they are adding terminals that will provide tidbits to the future I begin to wonder if 343i will add their own touch to the ending of the game. Now I don’t mean a new ending but perhaps after completion of the game on Legendary and after the credits roll (SPOILERS: We see 343GS fly off into space) Then the screen stays black for a while and a date pops up at the corner of the screen 2553 or whatever date it maybe currently showing us the present state of the master chief ending it off with another teaser of some sort for halo 4

Just a cool thought, and a painful reminder that we will have a full years’ wait before Halo 4 comes out.

Yah i think the bonus ending is going to be a teaser for halo 4. it has to be. what else would it be?

I think the terminals will be used to get everyone ready for H4. I think anything above that might be a bit of overkill.That is just me though, who knows what 343 will actually come up with.

It is so sad H4 is over a year away, I am also pretty sad that there will be no DLC before November as well. :’(

> I think the terminals will be used to get everyone ready for H4. I think anything above that might be a bit of overkill.That is just me though, who knows what 343 will actually come up with.
>
> It is so sad H4 is over a year away, I am also pretty sad that there will be no DLC before November as well. :’(

Has there been any info stating DLC after the release of Halo:CEA? And at least this isnt as bad as waiting for the 2nd part of the Mythic map pack.

> > I think the terminals will be used to get everyone ready for H4. I think anything above that might be a bit of overkill.That is just me though, who knows what 343 will actually come up with.
> >
> > It is so sad H4 is over a year away, I am also pretty sad that there will be no DLC before November as well. :’(
>
> Has there been any info stating DLC after the release of Halo:CEA? And at least this isnt as bad as waiting for the 2nd part of the Mythic map pack.

I would like to know this aswell.

I’m more interested in seeing Johnson and the Elite

I approve of this idea hehe.

If it doesn’t happen, it won’t complain about it though. An extra ending will be a bonus. Nothing more, nothing less.

Something like that would be okay, but SERIOUSLY! If 343i tries to make ANY added content tie into Halo: Reach, I will NEVER buy Halo: CEA.

> I’m more interested in seeing Johnson and the Elite

What op was saying is like this:
You would get that (before credits)
Guilty Spark (after credits)
maybe ten seconds of black
then a new cutscene.

You would still get johnson and the elite hugging

Maybe a trailer at the end?

Like Bulletstorm and Duty calls!