Halo: CEA - Does the Bandana Skull Punish You?

In Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, there’s a skull called Bandana which grants the user infinite ammo. When this skull is active, does it negatively impact the game in any way (such as preventing certain achievements from unlocking etc.?)

I’d like to play through the game on Legendary at some point, but long levels such as Assault on the Control Room and Flood levels such as The Library can make it very difficult to conserve precious ammo.

> 2535421324694638;1:
> In Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, there’s a skull called Bandana which grants the user infinite ammo. When this skull is active, does it negatively impact the game in any way (such as preventing certain achievements from unlocking etc.?)
>
> I’d like to play through the game on Legendary at some point, but long levels such as Assault on the Control Room and Flood levels such as The Library can make it very difficult to conserve precious ammo.

yup it does disable some achievements I think

Time and score achievements are definitely disabled, but I’ve heard conflicting reports of whether or not it affects completing the campaign on Legendary.