Halo: CEA DLC?

I know I’m putting the cart before the horse here, but I got to thinking today and wondered if 343 would ever consider releasing other maps for Halo: CEA owners… maybe maps that might have made the cut were there room for them on the Anniversary release?

I understand that 343 have the “Been there, done that” feeling with a lot of maps due to them having a pre-existing remake, but in my opinion most of the point behind putting out maps that are faithful to the ones originally in CE was to be able to relive some of those classic nultiplayer moments that stirs my nostalgia when playing it.

Would it even be possible? …and if they were to announce DLC for Halo: CEA, which maps would you hope to be included?

Nope. Halo: CEA is almost DLC itself. Don’t worry though, we’ll be getting a Halo 2 remake.

> Nope. Halo: CEA is almost DLC itself. Don’t worry though, we’ll be getting a Halo 2 remake.

so sure are you?

proof?

making DLC for this game is sorta fail, because they are using the Reach multiplayer engine… so you’d be making the DLC for Reach as well

Fair enough… but while I’m on the nostalgia kick, what about map behavior? Can I blast the sniper back to me on High Noon?

Grenade jump on Damnation?

Snatch the rockets from underneath on Solitary?

…and too bad I can’t shoot down the power-ups on Rat Race :frowning:

there is absolutely no reason a horse can’t push a cart.

> there is absolutely no reason a horse can’t push a cart.

high 5

I what a Sandbox/Sandtrap

A version of the maps with an forge op to change it from flat desert to Sandtrap to SandBox, with more area so it a Semi Forge World

The original idea of sandtrap would make a awesome map for every game type even invasion.
For anyone who didn’t know, bungie wanted to make sandtrap bigger. They wanted to have a part just like high ground connecting to the bowl of sandtrap.