HALO:CEA ( Combat Evolved Anniversary ) When does the demo/beta come out?

When does the demo/ beta come out, and how do I get it!!!

There probably wont be one. Halo CE:A doesn’t need a beta - it’s just a graphical skin on an already made game.

The maps are just a map pack for Halo: Reach - so no need to test them.

there won’t be a CEA demo/beta.

> When does the demo/ beta come out, and how do I get it!!!

A Beta won’t happen, but I wouldn’t mind a demo. I doubt it will happen, but we can hope.

sure they’ll be a beta/demo…just go to halo fest in august :smiley: they’ll let you play there!

people ask this a lot…Reach didnt have a demo until about 8 months after it was released. H3 never had a demo, H2 never had a public demo, neither did HCE (to my knowledge)

So I seriously doubt they’ll make a demo.

^H3 had a beta.

CEA will have halofest for the their only public test, call it a beta if you want.

Beta - a test of the game before it’s finished and comes out.

Demo- a snippit of a finished game.

Even though the definitions are different some companies blur the line between the two by mislabeling what they really are.

Just to let you know, there was a Halo: CE demo released on the original Xbox which included the campaign level Silent Cartographer and the multiplayer map Blood Gulch. However there most likely won’t be one this time.

> people ask this a lot…Reach didnt have a demo until about 8 months after it was released. H3 never had a demo, H2 never had a public demo, neither did HCE (to my knowledge)
>
> So I seriously doubt they’ll make a demo.

Halo CE didn’t have an Xbox demo, only a PC one.

> people ask this a lot…Reach didnt have a demo until about 8 months after it was released. H3 never had a demo, H2 never had a public demo, neither did HCE (to my knowledge)
>
> So I seriously doubt they’ll make a demo.

You’re forgetting this is 343i not Bungie. It could be different, perhaps.

You want a demo of HALO CEA? Play Halo CE and pretend the graphic switch is turned off. Have fun.

> Halo CE didn’t have an Xbox demo, only a PC one.

Nooo it had an xbox demo.

i played the cartographer in stores before the game itself came out for CE.

> You want a demo of HALO CEA? Play Halo CE and pretend the graphic switch is turned off. Have fun.

Lol.

Yeah the demo came out 10 years ago, but I warn you, they had to tone down the graphics a bit.

> Halo CE didn’t have an Xbox demo, only a PC one.

WRONG… There was a Halo:CE DEMO for the xbox. It came on an OXM demo disk… don’t remember which issue it was though.

there won’t be a demo

> Just to let you know, there was a Halo: CE demo released on the original Xbox which included the campaign level Silent Cartographer and the multiplayer map Blood Gulch. However there most likely won’t be one this time.
>
> > people ask this a lot…Reach didnt have a demo until about 8 months after it was released. H3 never had a demo, H2 never had a public demo, neither did HCE (to my knowledge)
> >
> > So I seriously doubt they’ll make a demo.

Halo CE also had a demo where you only played the level “Halo”

kthxbai

> > Halo CE didn’t have an Xbox demo, only a PC one.
>
> WRONG… There was a Halo:CE DEMO for the xbox. It came on an OXM demo disk… don’t remember which issue it was though.

It was on demo disc seven