Halo CEA ''classic'' playlist

Hey community,

I’m definitely (like most of you) looking forward the classic playlist that 343 will bring us whit the 6 Halo CEA maps.

Just want to know if you guys will also add Reflection to this playlist since its an awesome remake of Ivory Tower, and maybe you can add Asylum and Hemorrhage who are decent remake.

Dont wanna talk about Pinnacle tho :slight_smile:

I hate Reflection. And Sanctuary made by community is a lot better than Asylum.

You can hate Reflection whit the current Reach mecanism but you cant say that it isnt a really decent remake no?

I totally agree about Sanctuary

> You can hate Reflection whit the current Reach mecanism but you cant say that it isnt a really decent remake no?

Yea, maybe. The biggest problem I have is weapon/teams spawns. One team gets rockets, shotgun and (if they’re using jetpack) sniper rifle; other team gets sword.
If 343i will change that it could be decent map.

The other day I was testing Halo 2’s and Reach’s default moving speed to see which one was faster, so I used Ivory Tower and Reflection hoping that they were scaled the same, and the results were that they were scaled the same, but the Halo 2 Spartan won the race 10 times in a row (the Reach spartan could beat the H2 when the speed was in 20%+, but lose when in 10%+).

Anyway, changes were made to reflection, but most are just visual, the map would play the same with the classic settings of the TU, that beeing a reason to include it in the playlist.

Same thing goes to MLG Sanctuary, that map Is an awesome remake.

As for pinnacle, just no. But this beeing an excetion, of course.

There are much better Sanctuary remakes out there, and Reflection was built with AAs in mind.

> There are much better Sanctuary remakes out there, and Reflection was built with AAs in mind.

I remind you that the 6 new Halo CEA maps are also remade with AAs in mind.

> > There are much better Sanctuary remakes out there, and Reflection was built with AAs in mind.
>
> I remind you that the 6 new Halo CEA maps are also remade with AAs in mind.

Yeah but for some of the maps there are apparently 2 versions. A new one and a classic one.
They talked about it in the second half of the latest Sparkast.

If they are remake I dont think they are made whit AA in mind. Maybe they choose maps that will work better whit AA but 343i will not change the scale or whatever of any of these maps otherwise the population will rage

No Sanctuary. Sick and tired of Sanctuary.

I hate these forge world remakes. Why can’t we have a playlist only with the 6 new maps and maybe Reflection but without Asylum,… .

Forge world remake sucks

> No Sanctuary. Sick and tired of Sanctuary.

Sick and tired of pretty much all remakes done in Forge world; Hemorrhage, Pinnacle, Asylum. You name it, I hate it.

> I totally agree about Sanctuary

> Forge world remake sucks

lol how can you say you like the community sanc but then say forge world remakes suck

lol

> > I totally agree about Sanctuary
>
>
>
> > Forge world remake sucks
>
> lol how can you say you like the community sanc but then say forge world remakes suck
>
> lol

Maybe Sanctuary is the exception for him?

I think he’s an idiot and is just agreeing with everyone since he started this thread. But that’s just me.

> I think he’s an idiot and is just agreeing with everyone since he started this thread. But that’s just me.

I think/hope thats just you.

I’ll make it easier to understand…

Sanctuary is better than asylum thats what I said. I actually replied to this post…

> I hate Reflection. And Sanctuary made by community is a lot better than Asylum.

So… Yeah… I just approved what ‘‘Syn Proboszcza’’ said

And…

Yeah Forge World remake sucks because its always the same environment, get boring after a while.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask