Halo Cea btb

The main reason I was going to get the anniversary maps was to be able to play in a well populated playlist(unlike Halo 3, which has only 100-300 players on BTB usually)with classic settings that would make vehicle combat actually fun again. However,with the Big Team Battle playlist on CEA having armor abilities, bloom, and most frustrating of all, the ability to kill vehicles with the DMR, has convinced me not to get the new maps. It seems like the classic Halo vehicle combat is pretty much dead, as Halo 3 is underpopulated and Halo CEA(what i had hoped would restore it) has the same crap as reach. The BTB playlist would need to have no armor abilities, no bloom, and have the pistol as a
starting weapon for me to consider getting them.

> However,with the Big Team Battle playlist on CEA having armor abilities, bloom, and most frustrating of all, the ability to kill vehicles with the DMR, has convinced me not to get the new maps.

about damn time someone agrees with me

> > However,with the Big Team Battle playlist on CEA having armor abilities, bloom, and most frustrating of all, the ability to kill vehicles with the DMR, has convinced me not to get the new maps.
>
> about damn time someone agrees with me

Yeah, this annoys the crap out of me that the DMR and Sniper can destroy Vehicles. I think they set the damage higher but this also makes the Vehicles weaker to the DMR. I would see no problem if the DMR was removed completely from the starts and maps for all of the Classic gametypes.

They should have a BTB anniversy classic gametype you can vote for with the improvements/updates you mentioned. Infact we should make a gametype like that and propose it to 343. They would probably accept it. :slight_smile:

They really do need to removed DMRs from CEA BTB. It’s hindering vehicle gameplay, and it’s not really helping me get the CE feeling back.

Despite the DMR -Yoink-, warthogging on Timberlands is -Yoinking!- awesome. Doesn’t feel anything like PC with invincible vehicles and all though. Which IMO is sort of a good thing.