Halo CE Suggestion

Ref: Halo MCC PC Steam Version:

I know this suggestion is kinda like taking a short long walk on a short pier but the Halo CE maps are great however all they need is a FACE LIFT! That’s it. If I had the tools to do so I would do it in a heart beat.

> 2535409080107840;1:
> Ref: Halo MCC PC Steam Version:
>
> I know this suggestion is kinda like taking a short long walk on a short pier but the Halo CE maps are great however all they need is a FACE LIFT! That’s it. If I had the tools to do so I would do it in a heart beat.

More or less a remaster would be great to see with more modern graphics.

This could mean any number of things depending on your definition of a “facelift.”

Personally I think the graphics are great as they are, and I just want them to continue fixing the broken graphical effects in the classic graphics. 343’s already made progress in some areas (water effects were fixed, jackal majors have orange shields again), but the bump mapping is still broken and jackal shields still don’t turn red when damaged.

I don’t care that the CE maps aren’t remaster.
I like the CE Multiplayer graphics as is.

> 2533274878460073;3:
> This could mean any number of things depending on your definition of a “facelift.”

Its real simple facelift =" Better Grafix" that’s it! The Halo CE is awesome!

I am still hoping that 343 Industries will fix the original Halo Combat Evolved PC graphics to make it look more like the original Halo Combat Evolved Xbox version. I really want to see that in the next Halo Master Chief Collection updates.