Halo CE Segmented Speed Run

I don’t know if any of you noticed this on Bungie’s homepage recently, but I’ve seriously been watching it now for about 20 minutes. And I must say, this is incredible. For any of you that remember just how long it took you to complete Halo on Legendary this will absolutely blow your mind.

Halo: CE Speed Run

Enjoy

That is insane…ly awesome!

> That is insane…ly awesome!

It’s ridiculous. I think I’m in for the long haul. This person seriously went through The Silent Cartographer in a matter of minutes.

> > That is insane…ly awesome!
>
> It’s ridiculous. I think I’m in for the long haul. This person seriously went through The Silent Cartographer in a matter of minutes.

Once you start watching…you can’t stop… :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > That is insane…ly awesome!
> >
> > It’s ridiculous. I think I’m in for the long haul. This person seriously went through The Silent Cartographer in a matter of minutes.
>
> Once you start watching…you can’t stop… :stuck_out_tongue:

And I sure finished it! AMAZING! If you find yourself with an extra few minute to spare, give it a watch. They’ve even separated it by level to make it easy for you to come back to it.

Yeah, I just finished it too! It took a while, but the nostalgic ride was enjoyable. :wink:

Good show.
3 things to note.

1. Halo:CE’s length is obviously subjective.
  2. So many Covenant left alive… :smiley:
    3)What a Marine killing yoink!-yoink! lol

Wow, I forgot how epic Halo CE was. I think the reason I get the feeling of epicness is because there’s enemies everywhere and you’re kind of lost.