Halo CE remastered like H2

We need halo CE to be remastered like halo 2 with blur cutscenes and everything, it would be soooooo awesome! Think of the money 343i! Do it!!!

Doubt it’ll happen. Your probably more likely to get a remake eventually instead at maybe the next big Halo 1 anniversary.

CE Was remastered and released back in 2011, the chances of getting yet ANOTHER remaster any time soon a very very unlikely

Sadly, the remaster we ended up getting looked awful (in my personal opinion). Sure, the graphics were better in terms of environments and so forth, but the characters…just looked wrong. Keyes has never looked like “Keyes” in either the remaster nor in Reach. At least the H2A remaster kept the original characters looking LIKE THEMSELVES instead of some weird body-swap. Though I realize that HCA suffered from it basically being a reskin of the old graphics, though i prefer the simple jaw movements of speaking characters in the original over this odd lip flapping, jaw-thrusting action in the remaster. Kind of comical, really. Also, original Elite armor/design is the best. They could have at least made them look more defined like H3 did instead of retconning the Elite body build. shrug

True but hey a remake of halo CE still wouldn’t be to bad. I guess we’ll have to wait for the 20th anniversary in 5 years lol only time will tell though

> 2533274887950450;4:
> Sadly, the remaster we ended up getting looked awful (in my personal opinion). Sure, the graphics were better in terms of environments and so forth, but the characters…just looked wrong. Keyes has never looked like “Keyes” in either the remaster nor in Reach. At least the H2A remaster kept the original characters looking LIKE THEMSELVES instead of some weird body-swap. Though I realize that HCA suffered from it basically being a reskin of the old graphics, though i prefer the simple jaw movements of speaking characters in the original over this odd lip flapping, jaw-thrusting action in the remaster. Kind of comical, really. Also, original Elite armor/design is the best. They could have at least made them look more defined like H3 did instead of retconning the Elite body build. shrug

Yes it did look kind of strange in some places. Loved the classic designs, I think Sargent Johnson’s design in Halo 1A looked the strangest since didn’t really look like him but he did look a lot better in Halo 2A, Odst.
CE CEA 2A [Odst

](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/6/67/SGT_Johnson_Poster.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111021043226&path-prefix=es)Not a big fan of 343i’s current artist changes with things like 4/5, I strongly believe the Blur studio did a better job at making more realistic designs while looking like the iconic designs. It proofed that the classic designs can be improved and not butchered by a need to change designs for the sake of changing.