Halo CE remake... Lets talk Firefight...

I still have my copy of Halo CE but I will buy the new copy for xbox live.

But what if we had Firefight?

The characters-

Captain Keyes
Sgt Johnson
Master Chief
Linda
ODST
Marine

The Quary, Flood and Covenent.

What do you guys think for the Futute of Halo?

Really? YOU’RE here now? -Yoink- this place is just brimming to the top with trolls now…When did THIS happen?!

You better stay squeaky clean, “Spartain” Ken. I’m -Yoinking!- WATCHING you…

On topic…Firefight will not be included. They are, however, shipping a FF map for Reach that potentially includes The Flood. Anyway, I’m happy to see the new emphasis on Firefight that 343 is bringing to the table. I really enjoyed Unearthed and can’t wait to play Flood Firefight (If that’s what it is, anyway).

WATCHING.

> God -Yoink!-…You? Really? YOU’RE here now? Yoink! this place is just brimming to the top with trolls now…When did THIS happen?!
>
> You better stay squeaky clean, “Spartain” Ken. I’m Yoink! WATCHING you…
>
> On topic…Firefight will not be included. They are, however, shipping a FF map for Reach that potentially includes The Flood. Anyway, I’m happy to see the new emphasis on Firefight that 343 is bringing to the table. I really enjoyed Unearthed and can’t wait to play Flood Firefight (If that’s what it is, anyway).
>
> …
>
> WATCHING.

Okay 0_0

I thought it would be fun to play as Keyes and what not I understand.

Some people might be mad to see the FF menu in a remake.

But, I have been here for months and months.

> > God -Yoink!-…You? Really? YOU’RE here now? Yoink! this place is just brimming to the top with trolls now…When did THIS happen?!
> >
> > You better stay squeaky clean, “Spartain” Ken. I’m Yoink! WATCHING you…
> >
> > On topic…Firefight will not be included. They are, however, shipping a FF map for Reach that potentially includes The Flood. Anyway, I’m happy to see the new emphasis on Firefight that 343 is bringing to the table. I really enjoyed Unearthed and can’t wait to play Flood Firefight (If that’s what it is, anyway).
> >
> > …
> >
> > WATCHING.
>
> Okay 0_0
>
> I thought it would be fun to play as Keyes and what not I understand.
>
> Some people might be mad to see the FF menu in a remake.
>
> But, I have been here for months and months.

narrows eyes I remember you from B.net. Nothing but trouble.

Anyway, I wouldn’t be opposed to Firefight in HCEA, but just like multiplayer, I don’t think we’ll see it happen.

Now Halo 4? I want to see me some Flood Firefight in there for SURE…Along with a choice between our spartan, or a list of characters like in ODST. Also…Firefight Forge anyone?