Halo CE remake is rumored to have bonus missions that will involve the Forerunner-Flood war

I highly recommend somebody finding more information about this

I have not heard of this nor believe it. Sounds like a Halo 4 thing if anything.

I have heard this and I really hope it becomes a reality.

As long as the bonus mission don’t interfere with the normal campaign then I’m fine with it. If anything, I promote it! Who wouldn’t like bonus missions? :3

Be careful to not put leaks, real or fakfe.

This either sounds more like a Halo 4 plot, or the story of the terminals in CEA.

Sounds like Halo 4 to me

> I have not heard of this nor believe it. Sounds like a Halo 4 thing if anything.

This.

Not happening. Yea we’ll get terminals that are going to give us some story tidbits, but 343 isn’t actually even working on the game really. Saber is handling the graphics, Pyramind is redoing the music, Certain Affinity remaking the multiplayer maps, while 343 is just overseeing the game.

So where’s the manpower going into making this super secret forerunner missions, or any real original content for that matter? It’s not there. And this is just a remake of CE, I think it’d be foolish to expect something like this be added to the game.

Maybe it has something to do with the terminals if you get all of them you get a bonus forerunner mission or its a halo 4 thing

No, someone just heard a little bit about the terminals, told someone else and they in turn told someone a slightly different story and eventually you heard that there would be Forerunner-Flood missions. There haven’t been any indications that there would be.

Well, there certainly going to be rumors about it now that you’ve posted it.

> Not happening. Yea we’ll get terminals that are going to give us some story tidbits, but 343 isn’t actually even working on the game really. Saber is handling the graphics, Pyramind is redoing the music, Certain Affinity remaking the multiplayer maps, while 343 is just overseeing the game.
>
> So where’s the manpower going into making this super secret forerunner missions, or any real original content for that matter? It’s not there. And this is just a remake of CE, I think it’d be foolish to expect something like this be added to the game.

Who’s doing the terminals? :S

> > Not happening. Yea we’ll get terminals that are going to give us some story tidbits, but 343 isn’t actually even working on the game really. Saber is handling the graphics, Pyramind is redoing the music, Certain Affinity remaking the multiplayer maps, while 343 is just overseeing the game.
> >
> > So where’s the manpower going into making this super secret forerunner missions, or any real original content for that matter? It’s not there. And this is just a remake of CE, I think it’d be foolish to expect something like this be added to the game.
>
> Who’s doing the terminals? :S

I get the impression that 343 is managing it, meaning they essentially tell what saber, etc. should do. I sort of imagine they just let Certain Affinity do their thing though since CA really are part bungie.

Haven’t heard of such a thing, nor do I believe it. I’m also not sure I’d actually want that unless those bonus missions aren’t tied into the campaign.

> Haven’t heard of such a thing, nor do I believe it. I’m also not sure I’d actually want that unless those bonus missions aren’t tied into the campaign.

You wouldn’t want extra missions to be in the game?

Hell, if they want to just make a shooting gallery with boxes for cover and enemies as extra I’ll take it.