Halo CE OG MP

I really hope all of the people that never played Halo CE give it a fair shake. When talking to newer players all I hear is “that game sucked I heard the Pistol was a 3sk”. What they don’t know is that TSKs happened way less than 4 shots or 5 shots because the Pistol was much harder to aim. I honestly think if players give it a chance they will fall in love. The fast paced action along with great maps make it unreal fun. So I plead to the newer Halo players. Give CE a chance, I promise you won’t regret it.

Ya Id like to see those kids use the pistol when i pound them with the shotty on Chill Out. Shotty was powerful. All the weapons were pretty powerful. the pistol was most lethal due to its scope.

Having played a lot of Halo PC/Custom Edition online, I can say that it was definitely a blast! The Pistol was a pain to use properly, since you had to account for bullet travel as well as latency.

The pistol had the potential to kill in 3 shots, yes, but it very rarely happened.

I was playing it before when I didn’t have XBOX live during Halo 3’s life. It was an amazingly fun game and with the addition of PC maps in this collection it will be even better for everyone.

I want to play on Death Island for CE, and District for Halo 2.

I just want to play some CTF and TS on Death Island. I always loved doing that on PC.

I think that one of the best things a party of 4 can do in MCC is head over to custom games and try out some Halo 1 2v2 Slayer Pro (AR/Pistol starting weapons and no radar). You’ll have an amazing time.

Halo 1 2v2 is an example of how awesome videogames can be. The Pistol and other weapons work together so wonderfully, the maps are very well done, and player/weapon respawns actually give you a feeling of control. The gametype is so fun and the strategies are so interesting.

It’s also very convenient that it doesn’t take a lot of people to get a 2v2 custom going. Hopefully 343 eventually makes a playlist.