Halo CE multiplayer on MCC

OG Halo CE (on Xbox) player here. Recently started playing Combat Evolved again on MCC (Xbox). Are there any communities anywhere that are also playing competitive Combat Evolved on Xbox?

> 2533274877366153;1:
> OG Halo CE (on Xbox) player here. Recently started playing Combat Evolved again on MCC (Xbox). Are there any communities anywhere that are also playing competitive Combat Evolved on Xbox?

I think there is actually a community out there that still plays OG Halo CE on OG Xbox out there.

Most of these players are pretty hardcore, and as such are dissatisfied with the PC port to the MCC for Halo CE, so it might be a little rough to find people who are hardcore into CE on MCC.

There are tons of groups and Xbox Live Clubs that are active with customs and competitive play through matchmaking. Halo Lives On, a Facebook group, is one of those groups. If you join, tell em that TheLegendary117 suggested you join! Hope that helps!

There are, but not on MCC as the game in there isn’t actually CE. Is an impostor. I eventually got tired of meleeing someone in the back or firing every bullet on my magnum at someone standing still without any results. Even walking is messed up, you’ll slide and fall to your death thousands of times more than the original. I suggest you stay away from this cheap version of the game.

> 2535459079655548;4:
> There are, but not on MCC as the game in there isn’t actually CE. Is an impostor. I eventually got tired of meleeing someone in the back or firing every bullet on my magnum at someone standing still without any results. Even walking is messed up, you’ll slide and fall to your death thousands of times more than the original. I suggest you stay away from this cheap version of the game.

I would say that Halo CEA is a remaster that achieves its purpose of bringing back the experience from the original game. The campaign is good enough to have a chance to be mistaken from the original with the exception of the health bar design. However, I haven’t really played that much Halo CE multiplayer (any versions) to have the capacity to compare the different multiplayer experiences.

> 2535469120778295;5:
> > 2535459079655548;4:
> > There are, but not on MCC as the game in there isn’t actually CE. Is an impostor. I eventually got tired of meleeing someone in the back or firing every bullet on my magnum at someone standing still without any results. Even walking is messed up, you’ll slide and fall to your death thousands of times more than the original. I suggest you stay away from this cheap version of the game.
>
> I would say that Halo CEA is a remaster that achieves its purpose of bringing back the experience from the original game. The campaign is good enough to have a chance to be mistaken from the original with the exception of the health bar design. However, I haven’t really played that much Halo CE multiplayer (any versions) to have the capacity to compare the different multiplayer experiences.

The problem is not how the remaster looks, is that the game plays like garbage and barely even resembles the original. I suggest you play the first release from 2001

> 2535459079655548;6:
> > 2535469120778295;5:
> > > 2535459079655548;4:
> > > There are, but not on MCC as the game in there isn’t actually CE. Is an impostor. I eventually got tired of meleeing someone in the back or firing every bullet on my magnum at someone standing still without any results. Even walking is messed up, you’ll slide and fall to your death thousands of times more than the original. I suggest you stay away from this cheap version of the game.
> >
> > I would say that Halo CEA is a remaster that achieves its purpose of bringing back the experience from the original game. The campaign is good enough to have a chance to be mistaken from the original with the exception of the health bar design. However, I haven’t really played that much Halo CE multiplayer (any versions) to have the capacity to compare the different multiplayer experiences.
>
> The problem is not how the remaster looks, is that the game plays like garbage and barely even resembles the original. I suggest you play the first release from 2001

I have played the PAL version of Halo CE on a Xbox 360 and the experience wasn’t too different compared to the Anniversary experience. The PAL version should be considered as close enough as to the original (NTSC version) which was released 4 months prior to the PAL version.