Halo CE Magnum

Hey guys so if anyone watched the sprint you will know the Halo CE magnum is returning in Halo 5 Guardians. Personally I’m excited but I want to know how you all feel?

OH NO!! HE’S GOT THE HALO 1 PISTOL!!!

I’m just wondering if everyone is going to criticise that it’s too overpowered. That would be some funny stuff.

> 2533274915643658;3:
> I’m just wondering if everyone is going to criticise that it’s too overpowered. That would be some funny stuff.

For real brotha. I already hear players complaining about the current Magnum, some funny stuff there but I also doubt any of us will be seeing it that much, it is a mythic after all, and it’s already super challenging, hard and tough to get Legendarys. We’ll see I guess

i’m happy to see it back, although I hope they make a party game mode called classic where you start with an AR and M6D magnum, possibly without sprint and spartan abilities, just as a fun party game mode though.

> 2533274870852232;2:
> OH NO!! HE’S GOT THE HALO 1 PISTOL!!!

I watched that classic machinima video so many times LOL

> 2533274870852232;2:
> OH NO!! HE’S GOT THE HALO 1 PISTOL!!!

Looks like somebody has watched Master Chief: War xD

Bring on that Halo:CE goodness! Can’t wait.

And the masses cry about the current magnum just wait for that first 3 shot kill…beautiful

I can’t wait until that super-overpowered and almost game breaking gun comes back. It’s awesome.