Halo CE limited edition xbox controller.

I was thinking about how cool it would be to have a limited edition controller celebrating the release of Halo CEA.

Like some Tom McFarline art work on the side like the halo 3 edition controller.

I was thinking that they should make a XBOX 360 controller with the button layout and design of Original XBOX controllers.

> I was thinking that they should make a XBOX 360 controller with the button layout and design of Original XBOX controllers.

I heard they are supposed to have a few at Halofest but not for retail.

> > I was thinking that they should make a XBOX 360 controller with the button layout and design of Original XBOX controllers.
>
> I heard they are supposed to have a few at Halofest but not for retail.

I think Id rather want the standard XBOX controller that was post-Duke as a limited edition. Or have a 360 controller that has the Halo title panel as it’s skin

> I was thinking that they should make a XBOX 360 controller with the button layout and design of Original XBOX controllers.

I don’t, they were bulky.

I want a 360 controller with lots of art.

> > I was thinking that they should make a XBOX 360 controller with the button layout and design of Original XBOX controllers.
>
> I don’t, they were bulky.
>
> I want a 360 controller with lots of art.

I said button layout.

>
> I heard they are supposed to have a few at Halofest but not for retail.

In a way they are, but they are just going to be modded Original XBOX controllers.